What other message boards are saying (Florida Edition)

Man they sound defeated and beat down lol. Wish I was more confident about the game this Saturday. We need to be ready and focused, they always bring it down there.
Well, I'm glad I'm not feeling super confident like I was going to Willam Brice USCe game last year. I went in 100% sure we would roll, most disappointing game in years. I think going in humble with a business-like demeanor is best.

I wish I had as much confidence in Tennessee beating Florida as Florida fans have right now. Sadly I do not. What we saw Saturday is just very concerning.
I think what we seen saturday was a team that did not prepare for Austin Peay. They came in with the mindset that it was going to be an easy win. it wasnt. NOW i understand the major difference with what im about to say. BUT our offense looked like crap against PITT last year too. we came out swinging against florida. Lets hope its the same.

Nothing good will come from starting Joe Milton in the Swamp. It will end with a sad loss and a QB switch far too late in the game to make a difference. These last two games have put me back in Pruitt mode. Regardless of his stats, Joe Milton has looked like dogshit and will lose us games.

Reactions: Bloodrunsorange27
Nothing good will come from starting Joe Milton in the Swamp. It will end with a sad loss and a QB switch far too late in the game to make a difference. These last two games have put me back in Pruitt mode. Regardless of his stats, Joe Milton has looked like dogshit and will lose us games.

Might as well not play then since you’re so sure we’ll lose.

Going into the swamp, let's take a few lessons from The A Peay:

1. Provide ample, medical grade stimulants to all players and staff.
2. Throw the Gators off balance by calling a timeout before opening kickoff. Nobody expects that.
3. Call a second time out on top of that. Now you're really in their heads.
4. Ball out and d!cks up all game long.
5. By fiddy.

But Joe Milton doesn’t lose in the state of florida!

But seriously I do think that is your BVS talking.

I'm going to trust that Coach and the staff will have the guys physically and mentally prepared for Florida and, more importantly, Florida in the swamp. That being said, I will definitely be on pins and needs the entire game.
That's cool. Do you trust the players to execute?

Thanks for sharing.

What an idiot, I hope his new neighbors are huge Tennessee fans and play rocky top as he is moving into his house.

Hopefully they also leave a gift basket full of tent stakes, ice picks, and sharpened number 2 pencils on the doorstep as well...just to be neighborly.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
My biggest concern is will Mays finally be ready to play. Ollie had a few "lookout" blocks. He has trouble with speed guys.

-I wish Heupel was our OC. We’re going to get boat raced Saturday.

Probably not the brightest gator fan. I bet most would love to exchange Napier for CJH.

VN Store

Back