What's Bradshaw Smoking?

I'm with Terry!

I met him once years ago. He was dealing with a flu or very bad cold at the time, but he was still friendly and took the time to sign an autograph for me that I sent to my aunt (who is from Pennsylvania). Terry's alright.

I know, I know...cool story, bro.

Reactions: 3 people
Here's hoping our players have more confidence than you posters on here tonight. Good gosh people, when did Vol fans roll over and give up about possibly beating Bama? Bradshaw may have said it tongue in cheek but it sounds good to me.

Reactions: 5 people
Hey, Terry Bradshaw was just have fun with Slime-baum & his toothless, ignorant Bama bimbo Phyllis! Really had her going. Terrific! :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Raised on stump water and head shots with poor gear.

Entertaining cat none the less.

When you said cat, it reminded me of what Hollywood Henderson, once said about Bradshaw, before Super Bowl X or XIII. Henderson of the Cowboys said, "Bradshaw is so dumb, he couldn't spell cat, if u spotted him the C and the A". Hilarious, then Bradshaw went out and beat the Cowboys in both Super Bowls

put "run all over Bama " in context. Terry was not being interviewed by Fbomb--he was into a discussion with Phyllis and was just yanking her chain. It was pretty funny really. But not to be taken as a serious prediction.

Reactions: 2 people
Love Terry and the confidence but "Tennessee pulls out an upset" might be more believable than "run all over".

I'm familiar with all of Bama's *recent losses and can't recall any team pulling that off.

Check out the gawdy offensive stats Johnny Football put on the Tide in his seasons at A&M, one a victory. Malzahn has hung a few high offensive productions on the Tide during his time at Auburn and has beaten them. Urban destroyed them in a NC game just a few years ago. The Tide are good but they aren't all that either. Every player that plays for the Tide has 2 arms 2 legs and a head just like their opponents, there's no Supermen over there.

no tuttle, kmac, maybin, sutton, sapp.

Tuttle played the whole game, wasn't injured until the following game at SCar

KMac started the Bama game, played some of the first quarter. He came into the game with 2 solo tackles, .5 tfls and no sacks the first half of the season...not sure he was gonna change the course of the game/outcome.

Not having JRM definitely hurt, we needed him badly.

Would've been nice to have Sutton I guess. But they weren't hurting us throwing the ball. They killed us lining up and running it down our throats.

Sapp was a 3rd string olb and special teams player.

If Hurts hadn't attempted a pass last year, Bama still wins by 4 TDs and UT only scores 3 points.

We had no one that could even come close to tackling him last year. We looked like we were wearing cement shoes. Has that somehow changed ya reckon?

Check out the gawdy offensive stats Johnny Football put on the Tide in his seasons at A&M, one a victory. Malzahn has hung a few high offensive productions on the Tide during his time at Auburn and has beaten them. Urban destroyed them in a NC game just a few years ago. The Tide are good but they aren't all that either. Every player that plays for the Tide has 2 arms 2 legs and a head just like their opponents, there's no Supermen over there.

The last 5 seasons, Alabama is 64-7, with 2 national titles (a couple of seconds away from a 3rd)..... they're "all that" and then some.

People have predicted crazier things in the past.... Jets beating Colts in Superbowl... Undefeated Patriots losing to Giants in the Superbowl. Trump beating Hillary.... Spinks beating Ali.... Boise State beating Oklahoma

VN Store

Back