When is someone going to stand-up and say we have the worse DB's in the league?

Good Lord, Doneiko Slaighter brings the heat when he’s on the field. Turnage is also physical. Are you sight impaired?
We need Slaughter back and Turnage needs to be playing more I think. Turnage seems to make plays when he is on there. We need to rotate secondary some until somebody earns their spot.

Reactions: Lefteye
They won't tackle, They try and bring folks down grabbing high, They never look back, And can't remember the last time one laid a lick like the Colorado St. DB laid that Even Deon said it was a good play. Sure we may have a few that can run but what good is it if you can't lay a lick. What's Eric Berry doing these days ? Maybe he would like to comeback and TEACH how it's done. I'm tired of these retread coaches who taught the same crap last time they were here. Duh!

What is the evidence for your claim that our DBs are the “worse” in the league?

Not your kneejerk opinion or grandstanding, but facts…. I’ll hang up and listen.

Reactions: papatomany
I can’t imagine Kamal Hadden continuing to play after the pitiful, awful, piss poor attempt to shoulder bump the Fla RB. If he were Deon & shut down all passes to his side of the field you could accept it but he’s not special on pass coverage either.

Reactions: FrankenVol54
I for one love the way our d plays about 95% of the game. One lousy play by Hadden, and we're the worst defense in the nation.
For the folks who seem to think receivers are running wild all over the field: our defense is 4th in the conference in completions over 10 yards and tied for first in completions over 20 yards, completions over 30 yards, and completions over 40 yards.
(I admit that it's way too early in the season to start quoting stats, but by the comments I'd expect some especially lousy numbers, not top of the conference.)
One play, really? You must have been watching a different game(s) than I watched. Hadden is consistently the worst player on the field.

Already said it in an earlier post.

People can make a lot of excuses for Martinez or Banks but the proof is on the field. We’re three years in and most people would say there’s been no improvement on the field as far as performance. With the portal that’s just inexcusable at this point imo. We’ll roll the rest of the year with the same coaches but if there isn’t substantial improvement I would be replacing some coaches on that side of the ball.

Hmmm, you could say the same thing about the offense this year! Josh Help me it's bad..

VN Store

Back