Where are the commitments?

Boys be ready for tomorrow... a very nice pick up announcement en route to start off what will be a phenomenal weekend for the vols

Reactions: 35 people
Boys be ready for tomorrow... a very nice pick up announcement en route to start off what will be a phenomenal weekend for the vols

dramatic.0.gif

Reactions: 10 people

Can't wait to hear who it is..Any truth to the Kennedy rumor about him announcing his transfer here?

The Atlanta Vol has spoken.... It must be true!

All hail the next commitment!

🤪🤪😳😳😲😲👀👀

Reactions: 2 people
I bet Atlanta Vol is only posting that because finger paint edit guy tweeted “I’m officially on commit watch!”

And if finger paint guy hadn’tve blocked me, I’d go check.

i kid, AV is one of few guys claiming sources that I actually believe

Reactions: 2 people
As an aside, tomorrow lll be filing an for an emergency hearing to try and get custody of my kids, so some good Vols news will be a nice maybe needed distraction.

Reactions: 13 people
As an aside, tomorrow lll be filing an for an emergency hearing to try and get custody of my kids, so some good Vols news will be a nice maybe needed distraction.

You compare notes with PassedOutAwake? Can’t imagine the stress. :good!:

You compare notes with PassedOutAwake? Can’t imagine the stress. :good!:

Its a nightmare. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Last I’ll comment on it in this thread though because don’t mean to hijack anymore.

VN Store

Back