Where do we move to in CFP Ranking?

TheBigOne10

FU Money
Just for fun, with the following teams ahead of us losing this week, where do you think we land in the Playoff rankings this week? I think around 15. No reason we shouldn't land in the Sugar Bowl if we take care of Vandy this week, assuming Florida loses to FSU and Alabama, or just gets steamrolled by Bama in Atlanta.

(5) Louisville L to Houston
(12) Utah L to Oregon
(14) West Virginia L to Oklahoma
(16) LSU L to Florida (unfortunately)

Watch and see if we dont drop from 19th to like 22nd! Lousiville will still be in Top 10 in my honest opinion.

We may drop. They only started moving us up, because they thought Florida would lose and we'd be in the seccg.

However, I think we now have a better shot at the sugar now that we aren't going to Atlanta. Root for LSU to beat a&m, Florida to lose to fsu and bama. Auburn loses big to bama. We may be the top rated sec team at that point....other than bama. At which point we have to go to the Sugar Bowl.

Well im suprised we actually moved up 2 spots to #17 but what really seems crazy to me is Auburn at 13 and Louisville at #11. Im beginning to lose faith in the Cfp rankings. I know its all about money but i feel the auburn ranking is to make the iron bowl more appealing.

Well im suprised we actually moved up 2 spots to #17 but what really seems crazy to me is Auburn at 13 and Louisville at #11. Im beginning to lose faith in the Cfp rankings. I know its all about money but i feel the auburn ranking is to make the iron bowl more appealing.

They were #15 last week and two ranked teams above them lost. Their moving to #13 makes sense.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back