Which new coach is making the biggest Impact on recruiting?

LowKey

Flash Card
College football recruiting: Where we stand as 2018 National Signing Day approaches - CBSSports.com

Which new coach is making the biggest impact?

We'll see what it looks like when the dust settles on Feb. 7, but to date, it's clear that Tennessee's Jeremy Pruitt arrived best-equipped to make a splash, even with a national title game to prepare for simultaneously. Since his hiring, Tennessee has shot up to 16th in the recruiting ranking after bottoming out at 56th. He's signed junior college tight end Dominick Wood-Anderson over Alabama, in-state offensive lineman Jerome Carvin over Mississippi State, in-state running back Jeremy Banks over Nebraska, and landed a Army All-American Bowl commitment from J.J. Peterson, a long-time Alabama lean. The Vols remain in the mix for a host of talented players, including several from the West coast that are already scheduled for January official visits.

Reactions: 12 people
Brighter days ahead in 18. It probably will not be paradise but definitely brighter days. After all, how could it be as dark as it has been.

Reactions: 2 people
We've got to know that Bama and UGA are going to do their thing. Pruitt and Co just have to go out and get our guys and coach them up. I really don't think we're as bad off as most think. Certainly doesn't mean we're going to win the east, but I think with the new staff, we're closer to second than last in SEC for 2018. I guess I like that new staff is low profile in the social media/news, and hope all the hard work pays off in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 1 person
Mark Mangino ain't new, but he always makes a big impact when he falls on something:

Mangino.jpg
He averages about 6.2 on the Richter scale.

Reactions: 1 person
Take 2 years to see what kind of coach he is, JP is young first time as head coach so there will be mistakes we the fan base should understand it will take time i don't mean 6 or 7 years as Butch said it would take to build a program as long as JP coaches the talent up play hard and please make a few adjustments during the game i can handle a few mistakes.

Niedermeyer has been making a huge impact and kept the lights on whilst Pruitt and Sherrer were playing in the NCG.

VN Store

Back