Whitten signs extension

Wonder how many records Witten will break before he finally retires? He already has a bunch of Cowboy records. He will end up probably in the top 3 all-time in total catches because he's only 13 away from being in the top 5 all-time.

What a player & person Jason Witten is & other than Jesus he is my idol & hero. He is one tough dude. I will never forget him finishing out a game back years ago with a broken nose. That tells us how tough of a guy he really is people. Hall of Fame bound is a guarantee for him. Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person
Just imagine if Barry Sanders had played for the Cowboys and not the Lions. Then E. Smith would have been lucky to reach 7,000 yards for a career at Detroit and Sanders would have been the all time NFL leading rusher.

Sanders could have been the all time leading rusher and put the record out of reach, at Detroit...retired early. Emmitt would've been a top 5 back wherever he played...that Dallas OL benefitted from him also. Sanders improvised a lot and outran his blocks from time to time. If Emmitt had been at Detroit, the same what ifs would have occurred.

ec5f66f45653987b36ca469db64007ac.png

3cbb2d8648c5aff5befc61ca415e529b.png

https://t.co/iikpYsJv4i

He didn't even want to be a TE! He told Fulmer that he wanted to be a DE and Fulmer promised he wouldn't make him switch. I bet he, as well as us, are glad he did!

Dallas gonna dallas..I love witten,one of my top Vols but this draft is LOADED at tight end...I'm not sure why they gave him a 4 years,just doesn't make much sense.

He fits their scheme well. They dont have to rely on the tight end in the passing game, but when they need 5-10 yards for a TD or 1st, hes the best in the business.

He's still a fantastic run blocker.

Congrats to him!!!

He's more than earned every penny.

He's a great blocker, runs great routes, catches the ball when others wouldn't even fight for it.

Besides all that he's a 100% totally Tennessee Tough guy!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
I'll never forget him running down the field after losing his helmet. Today's athlete likely goes down. LeBron effect.

VN Store

Back