Who Doesn't Like Aliens?

I think there are other beings. I think with as large as the universe is it would be ignorant to think otherwise.

Of course.

Here's the problem. Many ppl inc posters on VN are of the religious persuasion that we humans are unique to creation. You know, God's little special packages of wunnerfulness. Most of the pushback comes from this point of view.

I have never seen an alien but I did have sleep paralysis once. My brain was awake but I couldn't move. Incredibly scary.

The condition of sleep paralysis is often associated with the ET abduction/taking scenario. As you are returned, the paralysis is either/both a component of the temporary paralysis that is induced during the taking or an effect of passing from one dimension back to your origin.

Of course.

Here's the problem. Many ppl inc posters on VN are of the religious persuasion that we humans are unique to creation. You know, God's little special packages of wunnerfulness. Most of the pushback comes from this point of view.

For God so loved the world that He told us we were the only ones.

I feel like most people don't believe because it would completely change what they think about religion, the world, etc. Its much easier to think God created us and were the only ones here.

Here's a former US Army Sargeant discussing his experience with aliens.

It’s funny, I absolutely believe there’s other intelligent life out there (mostly just because it’s really hard to imagine how there wouldn’t be) but I have a very hard time trying to believe anyone’s story about alien sightings or interaction. I make it a point to never summarily deny anything in absolute terms but the skepticism runs heavy and deep.

Reactions: VolBraniac
Of course.

I always wondered if God had siblings and maybe they had their own universes or whatever that we weren't told about. And who created God? I know the Christian hard liners will give me grief over these thoughts, but they are just questions I have had for decades.

I always wondered if God had siblings and maybe they had their own universes or whatever that we weren't told about. And who created God? I know the Christian hard liners will give me grief over these thoughts, but they are just questions I have had for decades.

The ET position on this matter is what we call "God", they experience as All That Is, the underlying consciousness that has no beginning (and, hence, no end). Everything comes from ATI including you, me, rocks, planets, everything. So there are no siblings as such but only 'pieces' or 'shards' of ATI ("in the image of God so to speak).

Since ATI is infinite, there are an infinite, uncountable number of universes, dimensions, densities of existence.

It isn't that we don't know this, it is that we have decided to play the Earth Game by incarnating and purposefully forgetting what and who we really are.

I feel like most people don't believe because it would completely change what they think about religion, the world, etc. Its much easier to think God created us and were the only ones here.

Each of us have belief systems that we were given to us by our parents, peers, teachers, society as we grew up. Those belief systems operate on the conscious level but are also deeply buried into our unconscious and subconscious.

Many do not understand that what you believe is a choice. Any belief is subject to investigation and these investigations come up whenever we react to circumstances in a particular way. Our emotions belie our beliefs and once they arise, you can look at that belief as objectively as possible and decide.

Does this belief make sense for me?
Does it have any value for me?

What would I have to believe is true (about myself or the circumstance) to have reacted accordingly?

Each of us have belief systems that we were given to us by our parents, peers, teachers, society as we grew up. Those belief systems operate on the conscious level but are also deeply buried into our unconscious and subconscious.

Many do not understand that what you believe is a choice. Any belief is subject to investigation and these investigations come up whenever we react to circumstances in a particular way. Our emotions belie our beliefs and once they arise, you can look at that belief as objectively as possible and decide.

Does this belief make sense for me?
Does it have any value for me?
Is this what my daddy believed?

What would I have to believe is true (about myself or the circumstance) to have reacted accordingly?

fyp for geographical agreement

Reactions: VolBraniac
Try this experiment.

A hollow [copper] ball, one 12' very smooth table. Place the ball at one end and read its frequency. Take it to the other end and immerse the ball (sound or whatever means you wish) with its prior frequency.

The ball rolls back to the other end where it started.

Why?

Last edited:
Try this expweriment.

A hollow [copper] ball, one 12' very smooth table. Place the ball at one end and read its frequency. Take it to the other end and immerse the ball (sound or whatever means you wish) with its prior frequency.

The ball rolls back to the other end where it started.

Why?

E921454C-F579-4BA2-B87B-000C0E4E8A41.gif

Reactions: Obsessed

VN Store

Back