Who is the biggest goofus of these 3 coaches?

Well, here is the answer to who is the biggest goofus. I say none of the coaches mentioned. Then who is? Vols fans who love to latch onto things that are irrelevant to our team. Then try to make them a perpetual crusade or jihad of whining. Me? My sole desire is to flog the epidermis completely off our opponents' gluteus maximus every time they dare to step on the field with us. And then, and then, and then? Our coach give their coach a drive by handshake. That's not goofusing, it's beating the hail out of everybody, and tying them down on the railroad tracks. Finally, preventing Jones from coming to their rescue.

It's Butch for me just due to the sheer amount of cheesy slogans and cliches he had when he was here but Drinkwitz is a close second. I don't get his comments at the basketball game the other night. Why do that? I guess it's a recruiting thing like he's trying to be cool in front of the kids? I noticed they're in the bottom half of the conference in recruiting...

1. Shane Beamer, Eli Drinkwitz, Butch Jones. Hard choice, can't stand the first two, but I despise Butchy Boy!! Thoughts?
Hands down Beamer, he's a grade A genuine tool. Drink is a wanabe punk, he wishes he was Lane. Butch is just sad, big time inferiority complex.

Reactions: Rocky Top T
My vote.....

The way Drinkwitz made the comment to Heupel and quickly got away shows his inferiority complex. Most competitors would stand there and savor their moment of victory and enjoy the agony of defeat in their opponents eyes.

Drinkwitz just ran like he just got away with something

Reactions: Rocky Top T
Drinkwitz reminds me of Steve Spurrier. Both are an @ss, but they are very good coaches!
Not sure Drink IS that good of a coach. 2023 was IMHO a case of having a roster with a rare level of talent combined with a situation in which the rest of the SEC East (with the exception of UGA) was having a down year. Florida and Tennessee ( who would normally totally outclass Mizzo) especially were not their usual selves

VN Store

Back