Who is the biggest goofus of these 3 coaches?

It’s not a good look that our fans continue to paint Drinkwitz as some idiot. He handled Josh with significantly less talent, tradition, stadium, money.
He's 1-3 against Tennessee and has been on the wrong end more beatings than he has given vs Heup. The first two losses against Tennessee were when we stank too. Dude lost to Pruitt in his last year for heaven sake.

Reactions: volfanhill
Dang bro, it was a joke. Calm down.View attachment 622033

Nothing but love bro. Youve been posting here forever like me too.

That commercial made me want to choke him. Imagine seeing Lyle on TV all the time during the game making a mockery of what you do everyday...what a clown. He didn't even use a mans trowel lol...thats like a little 6inch baby version which fits perfectly with the loser that he was (is). Every brickmason in the state hated him instantly hahaha

Reactions: VAVol85
Nothing but love bro. Youve been posting here forever like me too.

That commercial made me want to choke him. Imagine seeing Lyle on TV all the time during the game making a mockery of what you do everyday...what a clown. He didn't even use a mans trowel lol...thats like a little 6inch baby version which fits perfectly with the loser that he was (is). Every brickmason in the state hated him instantly hahaha
After his 3rd season every Vol fan joined you masons!

It’s not a good look that our fans continue to paint Drinkwitz as some idiot. He handled Josh with significantly less talent, tradition, stadium, money.
Being a rube and idiot aren't disqualifiers for being a good football coach. It's ok to laugh at his immature behavior. I raise an eyebrow to anyone who wouldn't laugh at it. People who laugh, live longer. I have my hand in the Spock formation 😊

1. Shane Beamer, Eli Drinkwitz, Butch Jones. Hard choice, can't stand the first two, but I despise Butchy Boy!! Thoughts?
Butch won 9 games by his 3rd season, right? Neither Beamer or Drink did that. Drink did win 11 in year 4, Butch only won 9 but Butch played tougher schedules. Beamer clearly winning thus far.

I'm going with Jones because of how he left the program, went to bama and fired up a stick after the game against the Vols. That was some disrespectful you know what and was the icing on the cake to the revelation of his character. I never thought he should have been hired to lead Tenn. I actually think Drinkwitz and Beamer are pretty good coaches and forming competitive programs. It'll create more competitive games with them and that's what I want to see along with the Vols winning the majority. 🍊🍊🍊🍊
100%

the worst part of it was, he went to bama and smoked that stogie, with a team that HE could not beat. I mean, has he no self esteem? Apparently not.

Reactions: Rocky Top T
Drinkwitz reminds me of Steve Spurrier. Both are an @ss, but they are very good coaches!
Do not get the Dorkwitz love! He's had 1 good season and the way he and Mizzou are being talked about is not congruent with his results.

He's got a good qb but lost a lot on defense including DC and DL coach.

Let's see how things go for a bit before anointing him some coaching savant!

Do not get the Dorkwitz love! He's had 1 good season and the way he and Mizzou are being talked about is not congruent with his results.

He's got a good qb but lost a lot on defense including DC and DL coach.

Let's see how things go for a bit before anointing him some coaching savant!

I am not looking at just one year. I watched this guy transform a North Carolina State offense into a weapon, He took Ryan Finley coached him into a great QB (for college ) in the three years he was a coach at NCSU.

After he left NCSU, their offense production started dropping quickly.

He then went on to have a great year as head coach at Appalachian State leading them to a top 20 rating. (Much better than Tennessee)

When Missouri hired this guy I was concerned he would do really well. This guy has a great offensive mind (in more ways than one)!

Say what you want, but this guy is a good coach!!

I am not looking at just one year. I watched this guy transform a North Carolina State offense into a weapon, He took Ryan Finley coached him into a great QB (for college ) in the three years he was a coach at NCSU.

After he left NCSU, their offense production started dropping quickly.

He then went on to have a great year as head coach at Appalachian State leading them to a top 20 rating. (Much better than Tennessee)

When Missouri hired this guy I was concerned he would do really well. This guy has a great offensive mind (in more ways than one)!

Say what you want, but this guy is a good coach!!
Doesn't make him any less of the jackwagon azzhat that he is.

Reactions: volmanNC

VN Store

Back