Who would you like to see a Home and Home with? (now with more poll)

Who would you like to see a home and home series with (answer up to 3)

• Texas

Votes: 103 51.0%
  • Michigan

Votes: 61 30.2%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 53 26.2%
  • Southern Cal

Votes: 49 24.3%
  • Penn State

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 27 13.4%
  • UCLA

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • Clemson

Votes: 51 25.2%
  • Florida State

Votes: 38 18.8%
  • Washington

Votes: 22 10.9%

• Total voters
I’d really like to have a home and home with WVU. Or a neutral site game for that matter. Their fans were trash and I’d love another shot at them.

I live 5 mins from Morgantown ... I have never had a issue with West Virginia fans . But the kids that go to that college that’s a different story

I live 5 mins from Morgantown ... I have never had a issue with West Virginia fans . But the kids that go to that college that’s a different story

Let me clarify... The majority of WV fans I encountered seemed decent. I met a few that were exceptionally nice. So I suppose that wasn’t exactly fair.

With that said... I definitely felt like the percentage of douchebags (many of which were aggressive and clearly looking for confrontation) was considerably higher than most. And keep in mind I was with my father (in his 70s) and 2 young children. And said douchebags pretty ruined the trip for my kids. Also (and I’m obviously assuming here) but I totally got the feeling that if we’d had won it would’ve been way worse.

Oregon....beautiful campus and a good atmosphere.
Notre Dame...just because they are Notre Dame.
Anybody in the state of California, recruiting purposes only.

Texas baby!

Love visiting out there and we may get some extra recruits looking at us.

Davy Crockett Bowl ftw!!!

Let me clarify... The majority of WV fans I encountered seemed decent. I met a few that were exceptionally nice. So I suppose that wasn’t exactly fair.

With that said... I definitely felt like the percentage of douchebags (many of which were aggressive and clearly looking for confrontation) was considerably higher than most. And keep in mind I was with my father (in his 70s) and 2 young children. And said douchebags pretty ruined the trip for my kids. Also (and I’m obviously assuming here) but I totally got the feeling that if we’d had won it would’ve been way worse.

Living here I have learned one thing never say Bill Stewart wasn’t a good coach . They defend that man insanely . Was the ones u had issues with college kids ?

VN Store

Back