Who Y’all Got Michigan or Washington?

• Michigan

Votes: 29 19.3%
  • Washington

Votes: 121 80.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GC7lXooW8Acj3tO

Will be pulling for Washington as I despise Harbaugh, but I worry Michigan will beat them to death with their rushing attack. Penix is going to have to exceptional under alot of pressure for Washington to win. He was ridiculous against Texas and I don't know if I've ever seen someone hit the mark on long passes like him, except maybe Burrow.

Reactions: MAD
Will be pulling for Washington as I despise Harbaugh, but I worry Michigan will beat them to death with their rushing attack. Penix is going to have to exceptional under alot of pressure for Washington to win. He was ridiculous against Texas and I don't know if I've ever seen someone hit the mark on long passes like him, except maybe Burrow.

If Dillon Johnson (RB) can play then I'm not concerned about their pass rush - here is a cut up of his P12CCG blocks.

I'm pulling for anyone versus Michigan.

JJM admitting to the cheating and such is continued nails in the coffin IMHO.

Freely admitting to a reporter asking a question of such magnitude is egregiously defiant as if it isn't a big deal.

F Michigan!

Washington..... I hope and will pull for!

Like others have said.... Harbaugh wins and then leaves for NFL.

Michigan hasn’t seen a guy like him all season . I’m going w/ Washington because of Penix.

Honestly, few college players have ever seen someone like this. He's not the scariest QB ever in terms of arm talent or run threat, but he may be the closest thing I've ever seen to a good NFL QB with 5 years under his belt. His awareness and ability to stay in the pocket, move around, maintain space, while reading the entire field and then making accurate throws...who is even in the conversation with him?

The strength of Michigan's D is clearly the pass rush/D line but the strength of Washington's offense is arguably the WR's, or OL, or Penix. They got such great units (better than Bama at all 3 of those position groups) and it's hard to believe Michigan will get as many stops as they did against Bama. Maybe the pass rush is that good and wrecks Washington's game plan, but that's not what I expect.

Honestly, few college players have ever seen someone like this. He's not the scariest QB ever in terms of arm talent or run threat, but he may be the closest thing I've ever seen to a good NFL QB with 5 years under his belt. His awareness and ability to stay in the pocket, move around, maintain space, while reading the entire field and then making accurate throws...who is even in the conversation with him?

The strength of Michigan's D is clearly the pass rush/D line but the strength of Washington's offense is arguably the WR's, or OL, or Penix. They got such great units (better than Bama at all 3 of those position groups) and it's hard to believe Michigan will get as many stops as they did against Bama. Maybe the pass rush is that good and wrecks Washington's game plan, but that's not what I expect.
I think Penix has some Joe Burrow to him. He places the ball so well and has the ability to move too. It really does remind me of Burrow.

IMO, Bama was a flawed football team, but they were playing lights out the last 5 weeks of the season, with the exception of the Auburn game. Michigan having a month to prepare for a Bama team that was flawed on the oline and with a qb who still has issues reading the D was the worst thing that could’ve happened for Bama. I think if they play the week after the SEC and B1G title games Bama probably wins.

I think Penix has some Joe Burrow to him. He places the ball so well and has the ability to move too. It really does remind me of Burrow.

IMO, Bama was a flawed football team, but they were playing lights out the last 5 weeks of the season, with the exception of the Auburn game. Michigan having a month to prepare for a Bama team that was flawed on the oline and with a qb who still has issues reading the D was the worst thing that could’ve happened for Bama. I think if they play the week after the SEC and B1G title games Bama probably wins.

Burrow's a good comp.

Reactions: MAD and RDU VOL#14
My life in the PNW will be ugly if the taildraggers win. Already seeing husky shirts in Eugene, the scum are coming out from under the forest mold.

Heart says Washington. Head says Michigan. But I like the color purple. Not the Oprah movie either. Go Huskies

UW isn't even close to a blue blood. There are only 5-7 blue bloods in the entire sport (Ohio St, Michigan, ND, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, USC).

That "title" has just as much, in some cases even more, to do with branding and tradition than actual performance on the field.
Nebraska?

VN Store

Back