Who's the most excited for the season to start

Whos the most excited for the season to start

• Total voters
Who's the most excited for the season to start?

With his current lineup I'm sure Pruitt would like more time to prepare for the season, because no one knows the teams weekness's like him and his staff.
All Vol fans knew this would be a tough year, but we always hope that somehow we can overcome our fears of another 2017 season.

Go Vols

With his current lineup I'm sure Pruitt would like more time to prepare for the season, because no one knows the teams weekness's like him and his staff.
All Vol fans knew this would be a tough year, but we always hope that somehow we can overcome our fears of another 2017 season.

Go Vols

I know not to expect too much, but like most fans, I'm still excited for the Orange & White
Go Vols beat WV!

I would imagine Pruitt wouldn't be too upset if he had another 2 months for strength and conditioning and 1 month to coach this team. Personally I want to see them playing tomorrow.

I supposed Pruitt. He's one of them high energy coaches that gets him a swig of Red Bull and goes craz-ay!!!
Many fans still are, but not as many as in the past. Seems pretty quiet around here, actually.
Fuller doesn't give two s**ts. His mission is complete - get revenge on the previous AD. Mission accomplished. Time to sit back in the box and feast.

I think FP due to his love and dedication and his having to prove himself as an AD. The fans will be cautiously optimistic bc can’t get much worse than last year. This team has already shown better practicing. As for Pruitt he’s just stressed as he has to prove himself as a coach at a major university, and he’s learning full steam ahead and still doesn’t have all the pieces he wants yet.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Who's the most excited for the season to start?

gif-king-21f449ff0f94c65f09a33bc38119bce8.gif

I voted Fulmer and I can't figure out how he's gotten the least votes.

As a fan this year's expectations pale compared to 92, 96, 97, 99, 2001, 2003, 2008, 2016 and maybe a few other seasons when I felt going into the season we had a chance to win the SEC. I'm revved up to the max every year for UT football but this year pales in comparison to previous years for me.

I like what I've seen from Pruitt so far but he's still a mercenary in my book. Let him restore us then prove he's a UT man by staying when other schools come calling, caveat G'Da₩n UT admin better be willing to competitively match whatever offers he gets if so....

Now Fulmer, he's a Vol through & through. He didn't get to leave on his own terms but he's back on his own terms with a revenge narrative (good by Currie.....) a redemption/savior narrative (lead us out the wilderness his downfall put us in) in having picked Pruitt.

Totally subjective poll but I can't see anyone being more excited about this season than the HOF coach back in the fold at the head of the heirarchy.

I am always excited about UT football season, however I fear apathy has set in with me and other fans. It is a wait and see type of thing for me. If UT starts off 3-0 going into the Florida game and the team hasn't looked like a bunch of 5 star heart champions of life clown show, then my enthusiasm will increase ten-fold......Gotta beat WV to set the tone.....

VN Store

Back