Why are there no white running backs in the SEC

White man isn't fast enough to compete.

fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fiber

We need some type of affirmative action so it will be fair and balanced. Like 4.5 for a white man is equal to 4.0 for a black man. Just make black running backs carry 40 pounds of extra weight.:devilsmoke:

Reactions: 1 person
White man isn't fast enough to compete.

fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fiber

We need some type of affirmative action so it will be fair and balanced. Like 4.5 for a white man is equal to 4.0 for a black man. Just make black running backs carry 40 pounds of extra weight.:devilsmoke:

I know!! And such a fitting analogy too!

BTW congrats on your debate performance the other night and welcome to Volnation!

Jimmy the Greek once offered an explanation based upon observable physical differences between black and white males. He cited studies which claimed the lower body muscles (the legs and especially the buttocks) of blacks were distinctly different and more explosive than those of whites. That explanation got him banned from TV and NFL broadcasts. Therefore, I will not ratify that opinion for fear of being banned from highly intellectual discussions such as this one.

Reactions: 7 people
Jimmy the Greek once offered an explanation based upon observable physical differences between black and white males. He cited studies which claimed the lower body muscles (the legs and especially the buttocks) of blacks were distinctly different and more explosive than those of whites. That explanation got him banned from TV and NFL broadcasts. Therefore, I will not ratify that opinion for fear of being banned from highly intellectual discussions such as this one.

If he had stuck with the bolded part only, he might have been alright. I had forgotten what his exact comments were. Here they are.

But you didn`t play that game, Jimmy. You said what was on your mind and your mind had some pretty oddball notions about black athletes: ``They`ve got everything. If they take over coaching like everybody wants them to, there`s not going to be anything left for the white people. . . . I mean, all the players are black; I mean, the only thing that the whites control is the coaching jobs.``

Yeah, you really stepped in it with that, Jimmy.

``The black is a better athlete to begin with,`` you said. ``Because he`s been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that go up into his back and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs, you see. . . .``

``This goes back all the way to the Civil War when . . . the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid. . . .``

Thanks For Being Honest, Jimmy `The Greek`-too Honest - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

It is because too many white kids sit on their butts playing video games all day long. Few are willing to put in the work it takes.

Georgia has a white RB.Brendan Douglas he is a JR. 175 carries for 715 yrds 5 Tds for his career so far.

It is because too many white kids sit on their butts playing video games all day long. Few are willing to put in the work it takes.

Yeah, that's it.

Got news for you, most of those "lazy" white kids could work their butts off and still wouldn't get a starting RB job in the SEC. You can't teach speed.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol i was talking to my black roommate and he said...

"Boy, we black people can run. We can't throw, sometimes we can't catch, but we sure can run"

That's when we both realized the best black quarterbacks were known for their ability to scramble.

Hmmmmm

Ask Jimmy...he'll tell you...

Jimmy-The-Greek.jpg

The white backs are playing at Air Force, and they ain't shabby. Now where are those Asian LB ?

Lol i was talking to my black roommate and he said...

"Boy, we black people can run. We can't throw, sometimes we can't catch, but we sure can run"

That's when we both realized the best black quarterbacks were known for their ability to scramble.

Hmmmmm

Doug Williams and Warren Moon disagree.

VN Store

Back