Why does Peyton not like Tee?

tennfanatic

It was obvious Peyton was blocking Tee from even getting an interview from us. I had a guy tell me several years ago that Peyton did not like Tee and then I hear Bassilio say that they've not liked each other since college. So that begs the question:

1) Is Peyton jealous?
2) Did Tee bang his wife?
3) Or does Peyton have no issue with Tee but just didn't think he was not qualified?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
It was obvious Peyton was blocking Tee from even getting an interview from us. I had a guy tell me several years ago that Peyton did not like Tee and then I hear Bassilio say that they've not liked each other since college. So that begs the question:

1) Is Peyton jealous?
2) Did Tee bang his wife?
3) Or does Peyton have no issue with Tee but just didn't think he was qualified?

He kept asking stupid questions.

Reactions: 15 people
Tee accomplished something Peyton could never do and he will never forgive him for it. Tee is about to eclipse Manning in Vol lore when he leads us to a national championship soon. The Mannings put on a good front but behind closed doors they are some nasty sons of *****es.

Reactions: 26 people
Tee accomplished something Peyton could never do and he will never forgive him for it. Tee is about to eclipse Manning in Vol lore when he leads us to a national championship soon. The Mannings put on a good front but behind closed doors they are some nasty sons of *****es.

That's what it looks like. Can't believe he aligned himself with crooked Jimmy Haslam.

Reactions: 11 people
Dear Lord Tee scored an 11 out of 50 on the NFL Wonderlic Test. That is listed as “literate” which requires a 10. I think a 20 corresponds to a 100 IQ?

Reactions: 3 people
Dear Lord Tee scored an 11 out of 50 on the NFL Wonderlic Test. That is listed as “literate” which requires a 10. I think a 20 corresponds to a 100 IQ?

And he graduated from UT with a 2.9 gpa. What does that say about our university.

Reactions: 9 people
there's not one single shred of proof manning doesnt like tee martin. yall live in a conspiracy filled world covered in doo doo.

Reactions: 14 people
I think Peyton thinks like me, Tee isn't ready. He's been an OC for 2 years.

Give me one reason OTHER THAN BEING A VFL that qualifies him to be our HC? Let's see how stats compared to the next candidate

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4 people
Hyams said they were very competitive while at UT. Manning admitted to doing stuff like locking the film room door to gain advantage on Brandon Stewart. He's no choir boy. Hyams said they weren't really friends at UT and haven't had much contact after leaving UT. They just aren't buddies. I'm sure Manning probably resents Tee's natty, and Tee probably resents Manning's legendary status among fans on some level as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 14 people

VN Store

Back