Why does Peyton not like Tee?

He knows more about football than everyone else in the room, any room? Maybe that?

Plus he's supported Tennessee when it hasn't been cool to be seen on the sidelines.

Tee isn't ready. Manning had been around enough coaches to know who's ready and who's not.

Hahahahahahaha....

Hahahahahahaha....

Hahahahahahaha....

🤦*♂️

I smell a poser...who is your real team???

don't fall for this **** guys. Opposing fans come on here and try to divide us. This is probably a bammer.

:realmad:

There's only a few things that will seriously piss me off and your questioning of my passion is one of them. I've been a volunteer my whole life. I lived through the Fulmer years, the Kiffin break up, the Dooley debacle, the Jones years, and now all this. So you can take that "poser" comment and "Bammer" insult and shove them up your a** as far as I'm concerned. Peyton is a narcissist, and anyone who wants to say otherwise clearly doesn't understand what it takes to be rich and powerful. I never said that made him a bad person, but do I think that's why he's against Tee? Yes, yes I do. You don't like my opinion, well sorry Mr. Bandit, I really don't care. But I do care that you call out my support of the Vols; so you can screw off as far as I'm concerned.

Dear Lord Tee scored an 11 out of 50 on the NFL Wonderlic Test. That is listed as “literate” which requires a 10. I think a 20 corresponds to a 100 IQ?

Just random scores....

Schuler scored a 16, Dobbs scored 29 which was 4 points lower than Nate Peterman.

He knows more about football than everyone else in the room, any room? Maybe that?

Plus he's supported Tennessee when it hasn't been cool to be seen on the sidelines.

Tee isn't ready. Manning had been around enough coaches to know who's ready and who's not.

Well,
The fact is...

Peyton opened the door for Butch and has stood side by side with Haslam the entire time.

Just saying :)

Peyton has gone to the Dark Side people. Darth Peyton. He got everyone in board with the Currie hire. He was in board with the Schiano hire. He has attached himself to the hip of Haslam.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think Peyton has ever had a great relationship with any of his back up QBs. When he left Indy, didn't he say before they were going to draft Luck that he didn't want to mentor/tutor a successor?

Seems like he doesn't like sharing the limelight.

I think he gets along well with Todd Helton.

There was some pretty real divisions on the 97’ team. Many of the players, for different reasons, were envious of Peyton’s publicity. At the time some were openly critical of Manning and said Tee had a better arm. Could be some of the reason

Or it could be we don’t know sh** about Peyton in real life so we go with halfass speculation and message board rumors and decide arbitrarily what he’s thinking and doing and believe it as gospel. Hell, for all I know the guy eats puppies and slaps blind beggars but I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt anyway. I figure he’s earned that much, at least until Hyams breaks the news about the puppies.

Reactions: 5 people
And he graduated from UT with a 2.9 gpa. What does that say about our university.

A 2.9 isn’t exactly academic excellence. Tennessee fans attacking Peyton Manning is about the dumbest thing I can imagine.

Last edited:
There was some pretty real divisions on the 97’ team. Many of the players, for different reasons, were envious of Peyton’s publicity. At the time some were openly critical of Manning and said Tee had a better arm. Could be some of the reason

Good grief! If players were focused on who was getting attention in 1997 then that is more than likely why Tennessee did not win it all. And that is the other players problem, not Mannings.

A 2.9 isn’t exactly academic excellence. Tennessee fans attacking Peyton Manning is about the dumbest thing I can imagine.

Yeah - I don't get it either. Of these two players which has been the most visible in terms of supporting their alma mater since the graduated?

Manning graduated in 3 years with the added demands of football. Not too shabby!

Peyton falling in line with the Hoodlams is not good for his VOL legacy. His legacy at Indy far surpasses Tennessee. I always thought Peyton and supporters were intensely jealous of Tee being on a National Title team. My best years as a VOL fan had to be Tee years. Peyton supporters will quickly belittle Tee for his luck being on a defensive juggernaut team that they say won the title. That’s the gospel from someone that lived in that era. Bring Tee home.

I don't know why Peyton doesn't like Tee...I do...but, wonder if it's because Tee won a NC at UT and Peyton didn't...or he's black...Peyton, I mean...:):)

GO AD FULMER AND GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tee accomplished something Peyton could never do and he will never forgive him for it. Tee is about to eclipse Manning in Vol lore when he leads us to a national championship soon. The Mannings put on a good front but behind closed doors they are some nasty sons of *****es.

I doubt you know what you are talking about, you spread fake news

VN Store

Back