Why young Men do not defend Women these days.

What women wear doesn't excuse the male behavior. I have never felt like I had to watch my drink in a bar, lest somebody roofie me. I have never felt I could wear certain clothes in certain places, lest I be inviting a rape. It is a different world for women and too often we dismiss the ones who complain as simply b!tches.
Women get roofied a lot in Nashville on lower Broad and Music Row….. cell phones get stolen too. I’ve heard so many stories that I believe a couple of bartenders might be in on it to get a cut of the phone money.
It happened to my daughter, but she didn’t lose her phone. Thankfully, her friends took care of her and got her home.

ClearwaterVol tomorrow night:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
This is an instant classic IMO…😂

I think he's trying to earn brownie points from women. But he'll learn soon enough they are very smart human beings and see right through his fake, "I'm on your side." Women have always been a h*** of a lot smarter than men give them credit for, a h*** of a lot.
Perhaps I have 3 daughters.

Women get roofied a lot in Nashville on lower Broad and Music Row….. cell phones get stolen too. I’ve heard so many stories that I believe a couple of bartenders might be in on it to get a cut of the phone money.
It happened to my daughter, but she didn’t lose her phone. Thankfully, her friends took care of her and got her home.
this is what happened near my office. There is a pretty good bar scene just down the road which people rarely go to anymore.

There was a group of bartenders who would roofie dudes, get them an "uber" home, and then rob them. cops assumed the guys were just getting too drunk and forgetting what they did while drunk, until one of the victims ended up with some one else's ID in their phone case. then suddenly it became an issue the cops would look at. went on for several years almost literally under their noses. they wouldn't believe guys were getting roofied.

True, but guns are much more prevalent today. Almost everyone has a heater in TN
I don't know that they're more prevalent now. Almost everyone had a heater or three back when too. Of course that was a small town in the sticks. Maybe people in urban areas are more heavily armed today.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I don't know that they're more prevalent now. Almost everyone had a heater or three back when too. Of course that was a small town in the sticks. Maybe people in urban areas are more heavily armed today.
America always was gun-loving, ethnic hating, gang-infected, and itchy trigger fingered. So the increasing prevalent gun buying and using is no surprise. Chickens are coming home to roost. https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/04/us/us-gun-sales-surge/index.html

VN Store

Back