Wichita State's Gregg Marshall in big trouble

Wow, this is the problem now in America, lack of corporal punishment. It may seem harsh but it works. My high school basketball coach stood at the circle with a belt, if you didn't make it to the your mark on time you paid a price!

Did your coach like to wear leather and assless chaps?

Apparently the kid he punched during practiced was the same kid that earlier in the day was crying in Marshall's office telling the coach his mother had cancer.
Also, 7 kids transferred off the team after last season.

Wow, this is the problem now in America, lack of corporal punishment. It may seem harsh but it works. My high school basketball coach stood at the circle with a belt, if you didn't make it to the your mark on time you paid a price!

Yes, if only more coaches could beat their players, all of America’s problems would be solved.

Last edited:
I can only hope you’re joking because if you’re not, you’re truly insane. Or, you really enjoy corporal punishment from men.

Last edited:
The coaches i played football for thru HS never beat anybody. Punishment was severe...and running and crawling up and down the Hill until nearly all of us were throwing up in September 90 degree practices was our normal...but there is no excuse for beating on a player.

I had good coaches and bad. For the good coaches, who knew their stuff and easily earned our respect....I would have done nearly anything for them. Play through concussions and injuries, hide both when possible to stay on the field. Real coaches do not need to hit anyone...players will do any and everything to make them proud.

Marshall is a coward that beats on kids. No better than a wife beater, and just 1 rung above child molester In my book.

Receivers of exploitive abuse often blame themselves and hold perpetrators in high esteem, it seems.

Receivers of exploitive abuse often blame themselves and hold perpetrators in high esteem, it seems.

Only the soft make statements like that. They have no idea what real abuse is. Their children are the ones burning down Portland every night because they have zero respect for authority.

Only the soft make statements like that. They have no idea what real abuse is. Their children are the ones burning down Portland every night because they have zero respect for authority.
I worked in behavioral health arena for a couple of decades. I am confident in my statement
You, though, sound triggered and angry.

Reactions: VolNExile
Same response, soft.
Often abuse survivors will even staunchly defend their offenders till the shame bond is broken.

I am not trying to give you a hard time, or challenge you, however your name calling just proves my second response correct.

It's difficult, sometimes, being open minded enough to even consider others views.

Your assessment of my constitution is ridiculous but I realize it's your anger with/disdain at those unlike yourself.

I’m sorry you suffered abuse by someone when you were younger. You should get some professional help before your anger gets the best of you.

Reactions: MaTaLa

VN Store

Back