Willis, Washington, French Court Date

Someone mentioned that the Student Conduct Board would also need to deal with this. As the process goes, maybe that's next?

Sometimes, at least I've seen it elsewhere, there's a way to avoid an actual hearing and "arrange and agree" with students about punishment and probation which leads to a faster resolution. That would be a good thing in this case.

Great, that's all they need is a group of WOKE students determining their future.

Seems like I heard nobody ever pursued pressing charges.

That's due to our newest hire.
proxy-image

I asked the same question that every Vols fan, including you Sherlock, wants answered.
Seriously. Are the "insider journalists" like Price, Wallace, Hubbs already too far up Danny White's rear to report on something before it's approved?

I see a niche for a young, connected to the players, aggressive sportswriter in Knoxville.

Reactions: Wireless1
Seriously. Are the "insider journalists" like Price, Wallace, Hubbs already too far up Danny White's rear to report on something before it's approved?

I see a niche for a young, connected to the players, aggressive sportswriter in Knoxville.
I see the need for a sportswriter period. All the current ones are puppets or attack dogs....except maybe Mike Strange

VN Store

Back