Win or lose Sunday

volbound1700

This would pretty much be the best season Tennessee has ever had in Men's Basketball. SEC Championship and Elite 8. Let that sink in and appreciate this team.

That being said, game time is headache for me and already causing issues because I got family stuff planned that day that conflicts.

This would pretty much be the best season Tennessee has ever had in Men's Basketball. SEC Championship and Elite 8. Let that sink in and appreciate this team.

That being said, game time is headache for me and already causing issues because I got family stuff planned that day that conflicts.
DVR!!!

Plus, ranked inside the top 10 most of the year. It's easily the best season ever

Be the patriarch. Make everyone watch the game...jk.

VN Store

Back