With Hurd out ...

FloridaVolunteer

Are we finally seeing how badly we've been under utilizing Kamara? This guy is a freak and he hardly touched the ball enough the first 5 games.

That Hurd is the wrong running back for this offense. Kelly and Kamara should get the bulk of the carries for the rest of the season.

Reactions: 2 people
We have three great backs.

It's been a long wear and tear season. Kelly is benefitting from being fresh and his lower center of gravity.

Kamara is the real damn deal. We are very lucky to have him. He's gonna make a nice living in the league.

Kamara? How about Kelly.
Hurd needs to move to TE

and I'm serious.

You can't be serious. Hurd is workhorse and one of the best we've had at Tennessee. If he had played under Cutliffe with a fullback blocking for him and being able to get a running start he would have set all the Tennessee records.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, move Hurd to linebacker.

Butch and Debordnshould be shot for not getting Kamara and Kelly carries.

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously, Kamara had 127 and 161.
Why and the hell this staff has pampared whiny ass Hurd when they have a legit superstar is beyond me. If you want a treadmill star, Hurd is your guy. He has complained and bad mouthed this offense for two years. Butch should have kicked his azz to the curb.

Reactions: 2 people
I really like Hurd. But it's obvious a quicker back that hits the hole is a better fit in this scheme. Now if you line up under center and give Hurd a running start he would be better. But obviously Jones and company do not want to put Dobbs under center, even when we only need one yard. So to answer OPs question, in this offense, Kamara and Kelly are better fits.

Tennessee Player of the Game

Alvin Kamara, Junior Running Back

Without Jalen Hurd making the trip to College Station, the Vols needed a workhorse. Kamara proved he could be a No. 1 back at any time with the biggest game of his college career, amassing 288 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns.

He was instrumental in Tennessee's comeback, more than making up for his turnover with big play after big play. Kamara finished with 127 rushing yards on 18 carries for a 7.1 average. He added eight catches for 161 yards and a touchdown.

Why and the hell this staff has pampared whiny ass Hurd when they have a legit superstar is beyond me. If you want a treadmill star, Hurd is your guy. He has complained and bad mouthed this offense for two years. Butch should have kicked his azz to the curb.

link?

Whiny ass Hurd? What are you talking about? When have you ever heard or seen him quoted saying anything negative?

Whiny ass Hurd? What are you talking about? When have you ever heard or seen him quoted saying anything negative?

He'll hardly even talk to media. there's been a family member on here all week, convey g his whining. I guess you believe he was shopping at Tanger due to undisclosed injury.

VN Store

Back