Worst game under Heupel!

Can’t play from behind.
Won’t call a spade a spade.
Can’t motivate his teams to play on the road.
Too loyal to a failing product.
Too loyal to mediocre players.
Not returning kick offs from the 10? WTF??

He keeps this up and he won’t make it. Grow a set and do your job.

This one does take the cake for me. I think this one pisses me off most because win this one and 10 wins is very achievable, assuming a loss to Georgia…. While 9-4 of an 11-2 year is not horrible by any means, it feels worse because this loss and loss to Florida were against equal teams…. Didn’t expect us to be 11-1/12-0 after what we lost last to the NFL, but man it was gettable.

Can’t play from behind.

He has to develop some toughness mentally and physically from his players. The whole team is soft, from the top to the bottom.

Can’t play from behind.

Another main concern this year has been his refusal to lose his F’ing mind on the refs.

Saban and Kirby lose it when the refs blow a call. Huep just looks and shrugs his shoulders. “Hey guys. Cmon. That was an unfair call”. Throw your headset. Chew a ref out so bad that they have to flag you. This silent treatment during the post game pressers isn’t cutting it.

I’m not calling for his head. I like Heup, but he’s gotta make some changes.

Another main concern this year has been his refusal to lose his F’ing mind on the refs.

Saban and Kirby lose it when the refs blow a call. Huep just looks and shrugs his shoulders. “Hey guys. Cmon. That was an unfair call”. Throw your headset. Chew a ref out so bad that they have to flag you. This silent treatment during the post game pressers isn’t cutting it.

This offseason will tell the tale. If Banks and Martinez are back next year, we’ll know Heupel isn’t it.

This is the reason why UT should NEVER and I mean NEVER extend the contract of ANY coach until year three is done. Another game where UT is held scoreless in the second half. QB whisperer? GMAFB

Reactions: Easyriders

Just a little damn fire would be nice.

We’ll, I was gonna watch the UGA / Ole Miss game……. But who gives a $#!+, now!!!!!!

That is the way I feel. This ended the regular season goals. I just don't see this team beating Georgia now. This game showed me all I needed to know.

I'm just wondering which underdog contender I will pull for and that we are out of a major bowl.

This is the reason why UT should NEVER and I mean NEVER extend the contract of ANY coach until year three is done. Another game where UT is held scoreless in the second half. QB whisperer? GMAFB
Which coach do you think could have done a better job developing Joe Milton? I would love to hear your answer.

VN Store

Back