Worst performance by a Tenn team ever.

Can't make changes at the half to stop #7 . flagged for mistakes that are taught in pee wee league. Throw in Banks with Martinez. Unemployment line. Mizz has held the whole game. Not a flag. Bring on Basketball I've seen enough.

Gaslight much? Sheesh!

He isn't a D2 running back, Chief. He gashed us today bigly. Missouri is not to far down the list of teams I cant stand, but they whupped our asses today.

And how on God's green earth do you pin them on their own 1 foot line TWICE and give up 20 yard gains?

Was this a trap game for us?
He’s leading the SEC. He’s a big time SEC back in their offense. Don’t be stupid

Reactions: TrueOrange
Today wasn't even close to worst ever. 1980 Alabama. Now that was bad. 27-0 in the rain with no first downs until well into the 3rd quarter. I drove 1000 miles one way to sit through that thing.

Reactions: wmcovol
This one is on Banks. Never adjust and let one player beat you single handily. Never pulled Herring at any point despite him looking like he was running with concrete boots on the whole game. Absolutely inexcusable to not adjust and make another player beat you at the very least. A D2 midget RB had 300 yards of offense against us.
🤣🤣🤣

There’s always one… op, I used to be you before I stopped drinking. The bottle is a place of despair. Get out while you can!

Today wasn't even close to worst ever. 1980 Alabama. Now that was bad. 27-0 in the rain with no first downs until well into the 3rd quarter. I drove 1000 miles one way to sit through that thing.
38-0 Ole Miss 1969. #3 ranked team losing to 3 loss Ole Miss

Can't make changes at the half to stop #7 . flagged for mistakes that are taught in pee wee league. Throw in Banks with Martinez. Unemployment line. Mizz has held the whole game. Not a flag. Bring on Basketball I've seen enough.
High drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even close to the most embarrassing loss. It is a bad loss, but I have seen too many others to rank this one in the top 10 of EVER.

Reactions: Rockyjr
I’m so tired of the “refs/penalties/SEC hates us” approach. 2 bad fumbles. A pick 6. Bad red zone performance. Their running back ran for 3,000 yards.

Jesus, we’re just FANS. We don’t have to answer for anything that happens on the field, and we STILL can’t just say “the team played really bad.”

Reactions: FollowTheLeader
No and not even close. This was humiliating but just not to the degree of these.

Florida 2007
Ole Miss 2009
Memphis 1996
Georgia State 2019
Kentucky 2011
Wyoming 2008
Vandy 2016 and 2017

We knew it’s a rebuild year, bit this team SUCKED tonight. The only person who should not be ashamed is our punter. Wilted and quit like losers. Nothing else matters this year - 8-4 bad bowl game, so-so recruiting. Defense has not improved in 3 years. QB and WR going backwards. Both lines get manhandled when it counts. No wins against a ranked team.

VN Store

Back