WR Nigel Lanier Commits to Tennessee (PWO)

Yeah, the Vols are in my head. Or, I'm a SEC fan who likes to get perspectives from other fans. I

Why don’t you just tell it like it is , you spend so much time on here because all the other football forums suck in comparison. 😉

Ok you didn’t say he was a baller but directly compared him to Jennings, complete with a highlight reel. But yeah, you didn’t call him a baller lol.

Show me the language in any of his posts where he compared this kid to JJ Pointing out guys with success that has similar speed numbers is not comparing,. I have seen lots of other guys on here with reading comprehension issues, but that does not mean I am comparing any of them to you. See how that works.

Reactions: Samthebam
Show me the language in any of his posts where he compared this kid to JJ Pointing out guys with success that has similar speed numbers is not comparing,. I have seen lots of other guys on here with reading comprehension issues, but that does not mean I am comparing any of them to you. See how that works.

I don’t see how any rational person can read his post and not come away with the comparison to JJ being made by the poster.

I don’t see how any rational person can read his post and not come away with the comparison to JJ being made by the poster.

Pretty easy. Declaring the existence of exceptions does not mean all similar entities will have same results, but that a potential is out there, not even a probability.

VN Store

Back