⚽️ Tennessee Lady Vols Soccer

As I recall the Arkansas match in September, was pretty brutal. Arkansas had 17 fouls to our 11, there were 6 yellow cards to players, 2 yellow and a red to UT coaches, and 1 yellow to an Arkansas coach.

I hope the officials will not let the overly physical play get out of hand this time and let the players play without improper interference.

Should be a hard-fought match and we have a chance to win, but in fairness the odds heavily favor Arkansas. They are very good.

GO LADY VOLS!!!!

Reactions: MAD and kregman
As I recall the Arkansas match in September, was pretty brutal. Arkansas had 17 fouls to our 11, there were 6 yellow cards to players, 2 yellow and a red to UT coaches, and 1 yellow to an Arkansas coach.

I hope the officials will not let the overly physical play get out of hand this time and let the players play without improper interference.

Should be a hard-fought match and we have a chance to win, but in fairness the odds heavily favor Arkansas. They are very good.

GO LADY VOLS!!!!

So are we, and we have Jaida, Taylor, Aubrey, MacKenzie, and all the Lady Vols!

Reactions: StrangeVol and MAD

GO LADY VOLS!!!!
8D6F709D-4A3B-4BBC-B748-C6FC4ED1AABE.jpeg

VN Store

Back