✴️ VolNation Season Pick by Contest, $200 Amazon Gift Card

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The 21st Annual VolNation Season Pick Contest is LIVE!!!

[I know many of you don't like using ESPN, as the entries for the contest have been way down since we started using them, but it's still our best option for live, updated, real time results. If you haven't been playing, you should. It'll be fun.]

You'll enter your picks for the selected games each week beginning this Saturday, August 31st. I advise you set a reminder on your calendar each week so you don't forget to enter. However, you will be able to drop your lowest week, so missing an entry won't immediately disqualify you as was the case before ESPN. the winner will receive a $200 Amazon gift card and a custom VolNation user badge on the site.

From what I can tell, the deadline for the first week is Saturday at noon (Eastern).

To be eligible for the prize, you need to change the name on your picks on ESPN to match your user name here [so we know you're a member here] by clicking the gear icon at the top right of your picks page.

1693189797864-png.572986

If you have any questions or issues, please post them in this thread.

Here's the ESPN link to join.

[Also, don't forget to enter the weekly pick-the-score contest:]

Last edited:
A few of you joined the old group before I could turn it off. Make sure you see your picks in the group listed above. It should be titled "VolNatioin.com 2024 CFB"

@MoeVol I believe you're in the old contest.

Also mharris1969, if you're on here.

Trying to find it on rdpn. Is it college picken? Which three choices do we make to start picking?

Trying to find it on rdpn. Is it college picken? Which three choices do we make to start picking?
Just click the “join a group” link in my post above. Should take you right to it.

Reactions: WillisWG
ESPN picks some strange games to be in this contest eaxh week...I think some are based on points spread to thin our the herd as the season goes on, but I think others are on here based on popularity and to get TV viewership bumped...like Clemson and UGA

Reactions: Rifleman
A few of you joined the old group before I could turn it off. Make sure you see your picks in the group listed above. It should be titled "VolNatioin.com 2024 CFB"

@MoeVol I believe you're in the old contest.

Also mharris1969, if you're on here.
Freak, can you check now and make sure I'm in the correct contest. It had this week's games when I picked. Thanks

The 21st Annual VolNation Season Pick Contest is LIVE!!!

[I know many of you don't like using ESPN, as the entries for the contest have been way down since we started using them, but it's still our best option for live, updated, real time results. If you haven't been playing, you should. It'll be fun.]

You'll enter your picks for the selected games each week beginning this Saturday, August 31st. I advise you set a reminder on your calendar each week so you don't forget to enter. However, you will be able to drop your lowest week, so missing an entry won't immediately disqualify you as was the case before ESPN. the winner will receive a $200 Amazon gift card and a custom VolNation user badge on the site.

From what I can tell, the deadline for the first week is Saturday at noon (Eastern).

To be eligible for the prize, you need to change the name on your picks on ESPN to match your user name here [so we know you're a member here] by clicking the gear icon at the top right of your picks page.

1693189797864-png.572986

If you have any questions or issues, please post them in this thread.

Here's the ESPN link to join.

[Also, don't forget to enter the weekly pick-the-score contest:]

Thanks

The gear icon in the upper right of the entry will help with changing the name. :^)))))

I am going with two upsets the first week ... and see if I can dig a hole I can't get out of .....

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back