✴️ VolNation Season Pick by Contest, $200 Amazon Gift Card

9-1 only wrong was vandy their Qb is impressive he has a lot of heart and moxie and I think he may sneak them into a bowl game.

Ok, ok I guess I’ll take 7-3 cause I did pick VT even though my heart was saying different… then on top of that Texas A&M should have brought that game home but… So that’s the way the ball bounces!! AT LEAST OUR QB LOOKED GREAT! Accuracy has never been overrated and that kid is gifted with it…. GBO!

Reactions: MAD
Tied for first after week one. I've never been 1 lol. I probably not gonna stay there long but I'm excited for my once in a lifetime

Reactions: MAD
Freak, I apologize I am not real literate on the ESPN site. I found the group by clicking the link, but when I went to join it says the group is locked.

The 21st Annual VolNation Season Pick Contest is LIVE!!!

[I know many of you don't like using ESPN, as the entries for the contest have been way down since we started using them, but it's still our best option for live, updated, real time results. If you haven't been playing, you should. It'll be fun.]

You'll enter your picks for the selected games each week beginning this Saturday, August 31st. I advise you set a reminder on your calendar each week so you don't forget to enter. However, you will be able to drop your lowest week, so missing an entry won't immediately disqualify you as was the case before ESPN. the winner will receive a $200 Amazon gift card and a custom VolNation user badge on the site.

From what I can tell, the deadline for the first week is Saturday at noon (Eastern).

To be eligible for the prize, you need to change the name on your picks on ESPN to match your user name here [so we know you're a member here] by clicking the gear icon at the top right of your picks page.

1693189797864-png.572986

If you have any questions or issues, please post them in this thread.

Here's the ESPN link to join.

[Also, don't forget to enter the weekly pick-the-score contest:]

Freak

I tried to join the group on ESPN and it tells me the Group is locked

I thought I had added my entry to the group. Went to make my picks today and it doesn't show me in the group. I assume there's no way to get added in to the group now is there?

Sorry guys, as I mentioned above, I had to lock the group after the first games started to prevent people from swapping their other picks in and out of the group. Sorry. I'll try to give a little more notice for the contest next year.

Sorry guys, as I mentioned above, I had to lock the group after the first games started to prevent people from swapping their other picks in and out of the group. Sorry. I'll try to give a little more notice for the contest next year.
No worries! Thanks for all you do.

Darn, I missed week one. Now I can't join. Someone else will have to pull the rear this year LOL

@Freak it keeps telling me I’m too early to make picks even from the email telling me to make them. I guess I’m out of the contest unless someone tells me why. Tied for 12th till today.

@Freak it keeps telling me I’m too early to make picks even from the email telling me to make them. I guess I’m out of the contest unless someone tells me why. Tied for 12th till today.
Try logging out and back in. Seems like somebody had that issue once but I can’t recall for sure.

VN Store

Back