šŸˆSUPER BOWL LVIII: 49ers 22 Chiefs 25 (FINAL)

They want to make it as hard as possible to watch the productā€¦ā€¦.because MLB has had such great success with it.
Good point about MLB. Bally Sports and the Braves are a good example. Bally isnā€™t available from a number of providers due to pricing negotiations. The MLBtv streaming service could be a good option however itā€™s only out of network games. Unfortunately the Braves blackout area for this service is a decent part of the Southeast.

It just feels like ****ing with something just to **** with it. Whatā€™s the goal? Iā€™d love a journalist to break down the benefits

It's pretty simple. NBC paid the NFL $110m for this game so that they could get people on their streaming platform.

NFL is not losing any fans over this and it's big $. I believe the home markets can watch on local NBC. I don't think it's that big of a deal. We have more games, access to games, and even more playoff games than ever before and then they put 1 of them on Peacock and we freak out. We are kinda spoiled.

Reactions: TrueOrange
Good point about MLB. Bally Sports and the Braves are a good example. Bally isnā€™t available from a number of providers due to pricing negotiations. The MLBtv streaming service could be a good option however itā€™s only out of network games. Unfortunately the Braves blackout area for this service is a decent part of the Southeast.
I believe 2024 will be the last season Bally Sports will carry Braves Games...

2023 NFL Wild Card Weekend Schedule, TV, Announcers

nfl-grad-logo-resized.jpg

Saturday, January 13, 2024
Cleveland @ Houston 4:30PM NBC Noah Eagle and Todd Blackedge (Kathryn Tappen)
Miami @ Kansas City 8:00PM Peacock Mike Tirico and Jason Garrett (Kaylee Hartung)
Sunday, January 14, 2024
Pittsburgh @ Buffalo 1:00PM CBS Jim Nantz and Tony Romo (Tracy Wolfson and Jay Feely)
Green Bay @ Dallas 4:30PM FOX Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen (Erin Andrews and Tom Rinaldi)
LA Rams @ Detroit 8:00PM NBC Mike Tirico and Cris Collinsworth (Melissa Stark)
Monday, January 15, 2024
Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay 8:15PM ABC/ESPN Joe Buck and Troy Aikman (Lisa Salters)

Both "at least" and "OVER A FOOT OF SNOW" is the typically the amount recorded on the first day of spring in Buffalo. That's no big deal there.

Reactions: MAD
Both "at least" and "OVER A FOOT OF SNOW" is the typically the amount recorded on the first day of spring in Buffalo. That's no big deal there.

65 mph winds, though. Even though Allen is good in the snow with his style of running, I think the weather helps Steelers a lot.

Also Iā€™m hoping this hits IMG_4043.jpeg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back