(10) Tennessee -vs- UNC Asheville Game Thread

no comcast there. this is one of the few times it is good to have comcast. i will look around for you though.

Going from the gamecast, we look pretty decent early.
Did Brian Williams get an over the back on a rebound a minute ago though?

i don't think he went over the back, but they were fighting for the ball on the rebound

Ok, just checking. I saw him get a foul, but I wasn't sure, and I figured that was most likely.

How has Chism looked early?

Going from the gamecast, we look pretty decent early.
Did Brian Williams get an over the back on a rebound a minute ago though?

I wouldn't say decent.. Missing wide open layups, got beat down the court with our press, jacking up 3's and missing

he just gets called for his size and strength. it sucks because it is almost like williams can't play hard without getting a bogus call for something.

i looked around burger and no dice on a video feed other than the tv. sorry man at least there is a radio feed.

I wouldn't say decent.. Missing wide open layups, got beat down the court with our press, jacking up 3's and missing

Really? Couldn't tell from the Gamecast. Thanks for keeping me updated though guys.

And Williams finally got the start? I knew it'd happen sometime this year, I just didn't know it would be this early.

i looked around burger and no dice on a video feed other than the tv. sorry man at least there is a radio feed.

Don't worry man. This is probably the only game I won't see all year, so it won't kill me. Radio and Gamecast is good enough for a little while.

VN Store

Back