10 Things generating the excitement for me...

pualsline

poakley@safeoak.com
Every year there are different reasons to get excited about watching Tennessee play. Here is what is getting me excited about watching this year.

1.)Having a new coach that has a tradiTion of winning (along with his coaching style)

2.)A new QB besides Bray

3.)McCullers and the defense looks like it will be much improved (without Sal)

4.)Seeing what our offensive line can do

5.)Freak and his pick the score contest

6.)A.J. Johnson

7.) Reading daily things on Volnation helps to add to the excitement

8.)Believing that a bowl game is a realistic possibility this year

9.)Knowing how close a visit to Neyland Stadium is

10.)Home games (Georgia, South Carolina, Auburn, Vanderbilt)

:td:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I'm excited for all of my favorite it sports

A.football is making a comeback #ty butch

B. Men's bball is a top 20 preseason team

C. Women's bball has Mercedes Russell and is ranked 3rd preseason I believe. (Nc contender)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
11. No shower reports
12. No smoke machines
13. No Hair jokes
14. No cringing when kiff gets in front of a microphone
15. No Wide Receiver Drama
16. No year zero
17. No losses to KY or VY

Reactions: 2 people
Road trips to Knoxville will include dinner at Sam & Andy's and dessert at Litton's. Reliving a bit of the past every fall.. If only Smokey Mountain market & Roman Room could reappear every football season.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm pumped because we play Oregon,Florida,Georgia,SoCar,Bama,Mizzou,Auburn,Kentucky,and Vandy. I can't wait till the AP game either. But we have 9 outstanding opponents this year and 5 big dogs. We have FIVE chances to beat a top 10 team! We are finally rid of freakin Dools! We have an exciting coach who knows how to win FINALLY! We have the best O line in the NCAA! We have 4 super QB prospects that we will get to watch develop as men and players. We have the BEST WEBSITE ON EARTH to keep us abreast of all things Tennessee. We get to freakin annihilate Candy in Neyland! We have the chance to major upset Ore,Fla,and Bama in their houses. We get Uga and SoCar at Neyland for a chance at another 2 major upsets. We get to play Bama and Auburn in the same season,so we get 2 shots at the hated state of Alabama. We get revenge upon Mizzou at their house. We wipe away the bad memories of Lexington and a freakin WR QB named Roark. We get to go bowling and win our first bowl since 08 vs Wisconsin. I can't wait to hear Rocky Top and see us run through the T! I can't wait to hear Bob Kesling say "into the checkerboards"! I can't wait to win another Vols Trivia and go back to the Crossville Holiday Inn! I'm freakin pumped! What a great upcoming season we have in store! Go Butch! Go Big Orange! Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
11. No shower reports
12. No smoke machines
13. No Hair jokes
14. No cringing when kiff gets in front of a microphone
15. No Wide Receiver Drama
16. No year zero
17. No losses to KY or VY

We may use a smoke machine when taking the field...just maybe.

Road trips to Knoxville will include dinner at Sam & Andy's and dessert at Litton's. Reliving a bit of the past every fall.. If only Smokey Mountain market & Roman Room could reappear every football season.

I'll give you more that a "LIKE", I'll give you an "AMEN!"

Just reading your post, I put on an extra 15#.

life's way too short to go into a season expecting doom. Sure I get disappointed quite often but I just don't understand people who want to say "I'm a realist..." and crap on something that should be fun. Just enjoy the few years you get to watch the Vols and hopefully share it with your family

Reactions: 9 people
life's way too short to go into a season expecting doom. Sure I get disappointed quite often but I just don't understand people who want to say "I'm a realist..." and crap on something that should be fun. Just enjoy the few years you get to watch the Vols and hopefully share it with your family

Pretty much sums up the way i feel. Just can't wait to see some helmets cracking and pads popping.

This post deserves many likes!

I'm excited because I think we have a coach that won't throw in the towel against Mizzou and go for the tie with 60 yards to go and 2 minutes to play.

I so wanted to shove Dooley's headset as far as it could go where the sun didn't shine that day.

A-men! :hi:

VN Store

Back