'15 GA WR Preston Williams (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Cam Sutton.... :)

Yes sir. I know people don't want him returning punts (not me) , but I actually want to see him get some snaps on offense as well as return punts.

Cam is good, and he just gets better and better. He gets faster and stronger every year. it's strange.

Yes sir. I know people don't want him returning punts (not me) , but I actually want to see him get some snaps on offense as well as return punts.

Cam is good, and he just gets better and better. He gets faster and stronger every year. it's strange.

We're more than fine at WR. Let him return punts.

Nah watch Pearson. He makes playing WR look good. Everything is just smooth in his game. Smith looks good too but the way Von dips his hips in and out of breaks is hell on CBs.

I think he is smoother with the ball in his hand.

JMO, but Smith is more comfortable in everything up to getting the ball.

Who cares though, it's finally great to have these type of discussions now about our team 👍🏻

Reactions: 1 person
I wasn't, my brother just mentioned it when he told me he played with him last week. Just hoping someone could get the kid some basketball shoes. I'm not a doctor, but I would think you shouldn't wear toms to play sports when you are recovering from a torn ACL.

Eh we can't put them in a bubble. He could twist his ankle stepping off the curb wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
I say if Malone stays healthy, he'll have a breakout year in 2016. Two years against SEC DB's and two years of SEC S&C can really make a difference. Especially if we have a good season, his confidence should be high.

VN Store

Back