#16 LSU vs South Carolina

I hope LSU stomps the crap out of them.

Always been kind of hard for me to actively root against LSU unless we are playing them.

Good fans and for the most part good people

South Carolina on the other hand.......
My family is originally from Louisiana and are big LSU fans. I have some insufferable family members that would be all too happy to rag on me when LSU was up and we were down. Can’t stand LSU now.

But the gamecocks are far worse.

I hope LSU stomps the crap out of them.

Always been kind of hard for me to actively root against LSU unless we are playing them.

Good fans and for the most part good people

South Carolina on the other hand.......
Also like LSU, but that scum, Brian Kelly, makes it hard. Wouldn’t bother me to see SC beat them today.

My family is originally from Louisiana and are big LSU fans. I have some insufferable family members that would be all too happy to rag on me when LSU was up and we were down. Can’t stand LSU now.

But the gamecocks are far worse.

I feel ya. Hard for me to pull against Cajuns though. They're basically hillbillies with a weird accent lol.

Who am I kidding though-I would gladly endure all kinds of cracks as long as they fed me. Crap, now my game day pizza doesn't look so appetizing after all. Want me some jambalaya now

I feel ya. Hard for me to pull against Cajuns though. They're basically hillbillies with a weird accent lol.

Who am I kidding though-I would gladly endure all kinds of cracks as long as they fed me. Crap, now my game day pizza doesn't look so appetizing after all. Want me some jambalaya now
I can feed you some creole cooking without needing to sell your soul LOL

VN Store

Back