'18 AL DE Coynis Miller

Yep. No big deal. We ain't going to kill it this year. It's just the way it is. We should all be use to it by now. Only had 10+ years to figure it out.

We have already killed it. 56 to 16.

We're looking for gravy with a few of these guys, and miller was one of them.

We have already killed it. 56 to 16.

We're looking for gravy with a few of these guys, and miller was one of them.

That's a positive way to look at it and you are right. Guys thinking we're going to land a Top 10 class this year are going to be disappointed. I thing top 15 would be absolutely fantastic all things considered.

It's ok Frances. Life goes on.:)

Lol, life is fine.

Don’t get bogged down by the rejections. Pruitt is showing that he’s going to make them say No. if you watch we are in on 2 dozen kids for about 8 slots. They are swinging for the fences for the 8 best prospects. This class will be good.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol, life is fine.

Don’t get bogged down by the rejections. Pruitt is showing that he’s going to make them say No. if you watch we are in on 2 dozen kids for about 8 slots. They are swinging for the fences for the 8 best prospects. This class will be good.

I think you and I may agree.:)

That's a positive way to look at it and you are right. Guys thinking we're going to land a Top 10 class this year are going to be disappointed. I thing top 15 would be absolutely fantastic all things considered.

Well it is/was possible but we'd need ALL the gravy....😄

Reactions: 1 person
Lol, life is fine.

That’s right. And Pruitt isn’t afraid to miss. Unlike many of the posters on here.

Reactions: 2 people
I think you and I may agree.:)

I was real positive for the 2014 and 2015 classes, but that wore off from on field results.

My positivity is back, mostly because I believe we have exceptional football coaches, who eat, live, and breath football. The reports on prospects watching film and talking football on visits excites me.

I was real positive for the 2014 and 2015 classes, but that wore off from on field results.

My positivity is back, mostly because I believe we have exceptional football coaches, who eat, live, and breath football. The reports on prospects watching film and talking football on visits excites me.

Same here. If Pruitt shows he can coach this team well next year, I believe he will have a great shot at a top class for 2019. Too much talent in the state to not.

Same here. If Pruitt shows he can coach this team well next year, I believe he will have a great shot at a top class for 2019. Too much talent in the state to not.

If they can kill it in 1-2 months for 2018, I expect them obliterate 2019

You gotta think this staff has more contacts and relationships with high school coaches than Butch or Dooley ever had.

Hubbs talked about that the other day. Said this staffs advantage is that they know every coach in the Southeast. He’s not the new UT coach, he’s Jeremy. Major, major advantage.

Reactions: 5 people
Shutting it down and going to Auburn per Price.

Welp.

A Loss for sure, but who knows. Expect Pruitt and Staff to pick up the void....Too many Good Kids out their and we definitely do not want a kid here looking back with what ifs.

Appears that Pruitt and staff are straight talkers so next up>

VN Store

Back