# 1's

orangebloodgmc

# 1 in nation in recruiting, at the present. #1 JUCO recruit committed to us. #1 returning OL in the SEC. SEC's # 1 in tackles defender (AJ) returning for this season.

I realize these are only a fraction of the numerous things that it takes to build a winning football team, and that some of these #1's are just somebody's opinion.

But, it seems like we went a few years in a row when we weren't #1 in anything. Though we haven't "arrived" yet nor won our first game yet this season, I am seeing signs that we are on our way back. :hi:

Reactions: 10 people
we have the #1 kicker in the nation for 2014 committed to us as well. possibility that Hurd could end up the #1 rb, paulk was the #1 apb at one time, helm should end up as the #1 TE. any chance that bates makes it to #1 LB? or possibly Kelly as the #1 safety?

Reactions: 5 people
# 1 in nation in recruiting, at the present. #1 JUCO recruit committed to us. #1 returning OL in the SEC. SEC's # 1 in tackles defender (AJ) returning for this season.

I realize these are only a fraction of the numerous things that it takes to build a winning football team, and that some of these #1's are just somebody's opinion.

But, it seems like we went a few years in a row when we weren't #1 in anything. Though we haven't "arrived" yet nor won our first game yet this season, I am seeing signs that we are on our way back. :hi:

You forgot that we have the #1 fan base. Ask any recruit!:rock:

Reactions: 9 people
we have the #1 kicker in the nation for 2014 committed to us as well. possibility that Hurd could end up the #1 rb, paulk was the #1 apb at one time, helm should end up as the #1 TE. any chance that bates makes it to #1 LB? or possibly Kelly as the #1 safety?

I'll have what you're having.

I'm not trying to be a buzzkill here, but I'm still greatly concerned about our depth on O-line & D-line for 2014. I think we are on our way back up, but I believe great line play will make the rise quicker and easier.

It's nice being #1 in recruiting for a change, but being #1 in all those other things is just gravy.:dance2:

:good!:

I'm not trying to be a buzzkill here, but I'm still greatly concerned about our depth on O-line & D-line for 2014. I think we are on our way back up, but I believe great line play will make the rise quicker and easier.
Also, remember we have big rivalry games away in 2014, too.
Go Big Orange

Step back take a breath and say "Butch gets it". You'll feel better.

Reactions: 1 person
We also have the #1 kicker in the sec with the most missed extra points n fgs..... yes!!!?!!

Sometimes number 1 is not a good thing......lol

Humor folks....I'm not sure he is number 1 but omg it seems like it!!!

VN Store

Back