# 1's

I'm not trying to be a buzzkill here, but I'm still greatly concerned about our depth on O-line & D-line for 2014. I think we are on our way back up, but I believe great line play will make the rise quicker and easier.

Linemen on both sides. We need to start bringing some studs in.

we have the #1 kicker in the nation for 2014 committed to us as well. possibility that Hurd could end up the #1 rb, paulk was the #1 apb at one time, helm should end up as the #1 TE. any chance that bates makes it to #1 LB? or possibly Kelly as the #1 safety?

We also have the #1 kicker in the sec with the most missed extra points n fgs..... yes!!!?!!

Sometimes number 1 is not a good thing......lol

Humor folks....I'm not sure he is number 1 but omg it seems like it!!!

Remember that we got both the #1 Kicker AND #1 Punter the same year.

I believe B. Moore was #1 in SEC for int's last yr, with 5 -- at least was in a 3-way tie for it. But no one had more.

Did anyone else catch David Pollack ( sooo appropriate!) trying to give UT as little credit as possible on ESPN Media days Wed!? He said some positive things about us -- surprisingly-- but said how UGA had closed the doors on recruiting in GA, especially for Tennessee. As Bugs would say "what a maroon!" Last time I checked we had 3 of Georgia's best players & we ain't done raiding them yet! The only state that beats GA in lack of loyalty is Florida!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back