2,000 post for a national championship

Originally posted by milohimself+Jan 17, 2005 10:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Jan 17, 2005 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dalelindsay81@Jan 17, 2005 6:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-milohimself
@Jan 17, 2005 9:38 PM
I personally don&#39;t know. I only started watching UT football this last season.

this disappoints me milo. u still :rocks:

Ainge went to my highschool so I started following the Vols when I found out he was gonna get picked up by them. I&#39;m suprised I didn&#39;t notice Fulmer and crew around the school last year. [/quote]
u know him personally. i bet he cracked some nice looking girls up there?

I don&#39;t know him that well... I mean, we&#39;d strike up a conversation now and again but that&#39;s about it.

Yes, yes he did have a firm hold of Portland-area punany.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 17, 2005 10:11 PM
I don&#39;t know him that well... I mean, we&#39;d strike up a conversation now and again but that&#39;s about it.

Yes, yes he did have a firm hold of Portland-area punany.

damn that is the ****. :pepper: was he just the **** at the h.s. level. did u see him play up there?

I saw half of his sophomore season (I was not yet in HS, but I attended half the games), and all of his junior and senior seasons.

Ainge is a nice kid. Rode the train with him and Kevin Simon on the way to the SECG. Reminded me how young these kids really are. Sometimes we put a little too much on these guys and being around a crowd of them for just the short time I was brought me back down to earth. But for his age, Ainge carried himself really well. Seemed like a real class act to me.

If all you talk about is getting the certain aforementioned number of posts, it will get boring quick. Keep talking about something or come up with some interesting UT trivia questions and it might help out a bit.

VN Store

Back