2 beers per week

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Reactions: VolFaninFla
At least this article is somewhat truthful unlike the Fox article that tried to gin (no pun intended) the base up by linking it to a headline that insinuates Biden is trying to make this federal law.

Speaking of beer Ras I'm sorry you won't be able to get a Heineken in Russia anymore. I'm sure they will have some kind of sludge you can drink though.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Last edited:
It appears to be recommendation made on empirical evidence.

What's the problem? No ones forcing you to abide by the recommendation.

Leave it to zerohedge to try and create news with a clickbait headline.

Optics though...

You think with everything else that's backfired on them, the might have held up on this?

Optics though...

You think with everything else that's backfired on them, the might have held up on this?

I mean, what are the optics? A medical director in charge of the US National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism making a medical recommendation based on evidence?

Can't we just agree that Zerohedge is looking to create controversy by duping people into believing that the government is coming for your beer. It's clickbait. Look how the old man is already trotting out tweets above that are a complete misrepresentation of the facts.

Remember when people used to get upset about being misled by the news? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Also, do you think the US National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism gets a sit down to plan election strats with Joe? I don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11
I mean, what are the optics? A medical director in charge of the US National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism making a medical recommendation based on evidence?

Can't we just agree that Zerohedge is looking to create controversy by duping people into believing that the government is coming for your beer. It's clickbait. Look how the old man is already trotting out tweets above that are a complete misrepresentation of the facts.

Remember when people used to get upset about being misled by the news? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Also, do you think the US National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism gets a sit down to plan election strats with Joe? I don't.

A government medical leader said 6’ of social distancing and a face diaper would stop covid.

Meh, these guys are just a useless NIH branch who make "suggestions" with no teeth. It's 4 per day and 14 per week, currently. Again, just "suggestions" from a govt office that should be abolished.

Oddly, Trump gave them $100k of his salary at least once because his brother was an alcoholic.

Breaking News: alcohol is bad for you. Some people are mad that a biden official said so. Film at 11.
(Just to clarify: I enjoy bourbon and beer... but not as much as bacon).

Is this Institute taxpayer funded? If so I hope it’s gone as part of the shutdown negotiations. This is the epitome of unnecessary.

So do you think the government is lying about alcohol consumption not being healthy?
If they're saying that moderate alcohol consumption is unhealthy then yeah, they're lying

Moderate alcohol consumption may provide some health benefits, such as:

• Reducing your risk of developing and dying of heart disease
  • Possibly reducing your risk of ischemic stroke (when the arteries to your brain become narrowed or blocked, causing severely reduced blood flow)
  • Possibly reducing your risk of diabetes

Alcohol in moderation: How many drinks is that?

VN Store

Back