2 dead after the Alabama - LSU game

Fantastic!!! As Coach Bryant once said, "I ain't ever been nothing but a winner!"
Football, no matter how much of a hardcore fan you are is only a game. Try to keep it in its place. I know that is hard for you being a bammer and all.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
It may be a long one:)

:lolabove:

As much as I hate Florida, JPW and Co is no match for the Tebownator. Florida DESTROYED LSU, a team Bama barely survived (though that doesn't seem to mean much in CF anymore.) Either way, get ready for the carnage.

I beg to differ my friend. Ol' Piss beat 'em why can't Alabama

Not saying they CAN'T beat them, but that they won't. Florida is playing as well as anyone in the country right now, as much as it pains me to say that. With a shot at the national title on the line in the SECCG, I see Florida taking Bammer to the woodshed.

:lolabove:

As much as I hate Florida, JPW and Co is no match for the Tebownator. Florida DESTROYED LSU, a team Bama barely survived (though that doesn't seem to mean much in CF anymore.) Either way, get ready for the carnage.

AL beat Ol piss a team that Florida lost to?? What is your point?

AL beat Ol piss a team that Florida lost to?? What is your point?

Alabama also barely just beat Ole Miss. Regardless, I think you missed where I said it doesn't seem to mean much anymore who you win and who you lose against. It just makes it that much easier to make fun of Bama though.

I guess you would know Tyrone Biggums:rofl: I've met many a crackhead here in Memphis.

Maybe the guy was just mad because he thought he was showing up for the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway, and it turned out to be something totally different. But seriously, this is a sad story, it sounds like Europeans after their soccer teams lose.

I've never killed a man over a football game but I have punched a few in the chops.:)

I really doubt that. The only thing getting punched in the chops was your program in the 90's. For all of his shortcomings, Fulmer made you guys his b**ch on and off the field.

Alabama also barely just beat Ole Miss. Regardless, I think you missed where I said it doesn't seem to mean much anymore who you win and who you lose against. It just makes it that much easier to make fun of Bama though.

Well I could make fun of Tn but I don't go there. I agree about who beat who on what day. That is why they line up and play the games. It will be a good game to me regardless of the outcome. Bama is a year ahead of thier time right now.

Well I could make fun of Tn but I don't go there. I agree about who beat who on what day. That is why they line up and play the games. It will be a good game to me regardless of the outcome. Bama is a year ahead of thier time right now.

Hey, give us wounded Vols fans a chance to make fun of somebody.. That's all we have left this season:p It should be a good game no matter what, but I'm going to have to pull for Florida in this one (I can't believe I'm saying that).

Maybe the guy was just mad because he thought he was showing up for the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway, and it turned out to be something totally different. But seriously, this is a sad story, it sounds like Europeans after their soccer teams lose.

I heard he thought he was getting a free lifetime supply of Red Balls...

Hey, give us wounded Vols fans a chance to make fun of somebody.. That's all we have left this season:p It should be a good game no matter what, but I'm going to have to pull for Florida in this one (I can't believe I'm saying that).

Hey Vols, in spite of all the Bama fans flaming on this site, it's hard for me to believe you'll be pulling for Florida in SEC championship game. Nick Saban and the Tide showed nothing but class in Knoxville a few weeks ago. If you remember, John Parker Wilson took a knee at the end in your red zone instead of punching in another score. You think Urban Meyer would have done that?

Sure, some Bama fans have no class, just some like some Vols fans, but SEC football is about the behavior on the football field. Tebow is an outstanding QB, an outstanding person. But his coach is a jerk who ran the score up on UK, called timeouts at the end of the UGA game (yes, I know UGA asked for it, but this is a pattern with Meyer). He will not hesitate, if given the chance, to run it up on any other SEC school, same as Spurrier used to do.

In spite of all the attacks on Saban, his actions have been the best response. He has shown class on the field and he did it in Knoxville with his team this year.

As for the game against Florida, even in Bama's worst years, no one has ever put up 50 points on the team, and it won't happen in Atlanta. I don't know who will win the game, but a Saban-coached team will not go in there and let Florida have their way. Talk, predictions, are cheap. It'll be settled on the field.

Hey Vols, in spite of all the Bama fans flaming on this site, it's hard for me to believe you'll be pulling for Florida in SEC championship game. Nick Saban and the Tide showed nothing but class in Knoxville a few weeks ago. If you remember, John Parker Wilson took a knee at the end in your red zone instead of punching in another score. You think Urban Meyer would have done that?

Sure, some Bama fans have no class, just some like some Vols fans, but SEC football is about the behavior on the football field. Tebow is an outstanding QB, an outstanding person. But his coach is a jerk who ran the score up on UK, called timeouts at the end of the UGA game (yes, I know UGA asked for it, but this is a pattern with Meyer). He will not hesitate, if given the chance, to run it up on any other SEC school, same as Spurrier used to do.

In spite of all the attacks on Saban, his actions have been the best response. He has shown class on the field and he did it in Knoxville with his team this year.

As for the game against Florida, even in Bama's worst years, no one has ever put up 50 points on the team, and it won't happen in Atlanta. I don't know who will win the game, but a Saban-coached team will not go in there and let Florida have their way. Talk, predictions, are cheap. It'll be settled on the field.

Then you don't truly understand how deep the rivalry between UT and Bama runs. Florida is a relatively new rivalry and doesn't have anywhere near the amount of bad blood. I'm not saying Florida is going to crucify Alabama, but its hard to imagine how Bama will be able to pull off a win here. Tebow is by far superior to JPW and Florida is just much more consistent (though that's not saying much these days). Saban and Meyer are both d**kheads in my opinion, and I'd hesitate to put either one of their names in the same sentence with "class."

Then you don't truly understand how deep the rivalry between UT and Bama runs. Florida is a relatively new rivalry and doesn't have anywhere near the amount of bad blood. I'm not saying Florida is going to crucify Alabama, but its hard to imagine how Bama will be able to pull off a win here. Tebow is by far superior to JPW and Florida is just much more consistent (though that's not saying much these days). Saban and Meyer are both d**kheads in my opinion, and I'd hesitate to put either one of their names in the same sentence with "class."

I have probably been to more Bama-UT games than you, including several over the years in Knoxville. I know about this rivalry. But I also know about how Florida use to embarrass your team and your coach. I cannot believe you would ever pull for them in the SEC championship game.

Saban is not Meyer. And the word you used for both of them has no place on a public forum. But I will say this: Good luck at UT in finding a coach who can compete with either of them.

As for Bama-Florida, let's discuss it after the game on December 6. But one little fact: Tebow has lost five games in two years as starter... Perhaps Bama shouldn't bother showing up since he's so invincible....

You say "stupid bammers," but the LSU fan is the one who shows up at the Bama fans house with a pistol. What would you do if someone showed up at your home with a gun?

Stay inside, lock the doors, load my SIG and call the cops. Ive read more articles that detail him (Bammer) going out side and getting into a fist fight with them first...Alcohol was a factor as well (duh).

If someone breaks into your home with a gun you can pretty much shoot them in self-defense.

VN Store

Back