2012 fantasy baseball league.

error

This is what I get every time...

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 7
I would be in favor of moving it back a hour or two. If not I'll just have to do the auto draft, no big deal.

This will be ironic since I may also have to auto draft because I'll be at work, but having everyone (or several, at least) doing auto draft takes the fun out of drafting. JMO

The time makes no difference for me, but if it helps others to be able to participate live, I say change the time.

I'm in finally. And with me being in pacific time starting sun I'm cool with whatever time on Sundays

Damn.

Well I'd like for everyone to draft but it's hard to get ten schedules to work together.

So let's see how close we can get.

If all members wouldn't mind putting down their three best days/times available, I'll sift through and pick the day and time that is best for the majority.

Anytime this coming week until Monday the 12th. Then I'm screwed bc I wouldn't get off work until 6 PT.

Good for the date and time originally set.

I can do it this weekend

Monday or Wednesday this week.

I'm happy with next Sunday. I work 48 on, 48 off so it ain't like I have lots of free time anyway. Stick with next Sunday at the most agreeable time for the majority.

I can draft at work, provided I'm not on a call.

I will be driving back to Knoxville Sunday afternoon/evening so it will be close. I'm good for any other day after 2 pretty much, if not I can jump in a little late.

I guess the better question is who can make the original draft day and time?

It seems like most can make it.

Right now I am not positive on my availability for original. So, if that is what is best then let's keep it. I do not mind being autodraft if the rest of the league has no qualms.

VN Store

Back