2019 Masters Tournament

Tiger mode engaged.
It looks to me like he has finally started taking my advice. I have been saying for years that he needs to not try to take such an out of control rip at the driver. Give up 10-15 yards and keep it in play. He always has had a very measured swing with the rest of his clubs.

If Tiger was just making a normal percentage of his putts inside 10 feet, he'd probably be in the lead by 2-3 strokes.

Reactions: MAD
They all miss 5-10 footers , especially on greens that fast, and with that much slope.
The first time you see Augusta National in person, the undulation and speed of the greens is just shocking. TV does not even begin to show just how severe the greens are.

Reactions: tomq_123
The first time you see Augusta National in person, the undulation and speed of the greens is just shocking. TV does not even begin to show just how severe the greens are.
Not only that, but the first time I went about 35-40 years ago, I was surprised at the change in elevation going down 10 and up 18. Also, the 18th green looked much smaller in person than what I was expecting, especially the width. Speaking of greens, that hump in the front of 14 green is incredible.

Last edited:
A bunch of red numbers going up right now. Looks like it's setup for scoring.

Adam Scott leaving the pin in on anything over a gimme. Driving me crazy to watch

I remember seeing the 6th green and not knowing what it was and thinking it was a practice green or something. A lot of the greens look a lot smaller in person especially 9 and 18 and even 13.

Adam Scott leaving the pin in on anything over a gimme. Driving me crazy to watch
I read an article last night where robotic testing demonstrated a clear advantage to leaving it in.

The Masters is changing it up tomorrow due to trying to beat the weather. Going to be playing in threesomes, starting off from tees 1 and 10 and coverage will begin at 9 eastern. Got some early golf to watch tomorrow boys and girls.

VN Store

Back