2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Uhhh, his leg does not look right and if you watch the video, he doesn't seem that comfortable walking. Retire with your $, bro.

1597682749778.png

Reactions: Plecoptera
It looks funny because he had a skin graft.
Skin and muscle grafts I believe. It took a lot of grafts to replace all the tissue that the doctors removed. His leg was filleted to the bone to remove all the rotting tissue.

Jags released Fournette. Rushed over a thousand yards 2 of his 3 seasons. And they just cut him, didn't get anything for him. Pretty surprising to me. Maybe he was bad for team chemistry? He wasn't happy with Minshew, I know. Jags are rebuilding, obviously.

Still seems crazy to me. Seems like you could get a draft pick for him or something, but I guess not.

Jags released Fournette. Rushed over a thousand yards 2 of his 3 seasons. And they just cut him, didn't get anything for him. Pretty surprising to me. Maybe he was bad for team chemistry? He wasn't happy with Minshew, I know. Jags are rebuilding, obviously.

Still seems crazy to me. Seems like you could get a draft pick for him or something, but I guess not.

He had attitude issues and he's not a versatile back. He limited the offense when he was in the game, tho he was a good old school rusher

Reactions: Knox-a-rue

Not surprised Jax wanted to move him, but pretty surprised Jax couldn't get a thing for him, even a late-round draft pick. If you need RB depth/a guy to be in your RB mix, why wouldn't you give up a 6th or 7th rounder for him?

He's been a bit injury prone, hasn't been particularly dynamic in the passing game (an increasingly bigger deal in the modern NFL) and apparently might have some attitude issues.

It is surprising nobody would take a shot at him though. It'll be interesting to see where this goes as he might be one of those guys that makes an impact on the right team.

The off-season is almost over. Good times. Saw this on Twitter. Hopefully the season will not turn into...

Eg7R39IWAAkx-tb.jpeg

Not surprised Jax wanted to move him, but pretty surprised Jax couldn't get a thing for him, even a late-round draft pick. If you need RB depth/a guy to be in your RB mix, why wouldn't you give up a 6th or 7th rounder for him?
Did anyone pick him up??

VN Store

Back