2020 Senate Races

The only one I truly care about is Kentucky. If McGrath can remove the piece of **** McConnell out of office I’ll be ecstatic.

Reactions: Vol Main
The only one I truly care about is Kentucky. If McGrath can remove the piece of **** McConnell out of office I’ll be ecstatic.
If she couldn’t win a congressional seat in 2018, in a purple district, there’s no chance she’s winning statewide against McConnell.

Getting close enough to start a generic thread on 2020 Senate Races.

Looks like McSally may be McByebye.

Scott Kelly is an awesome guy. Graduate of Tennessee and spent a year on the International Space Station. I hope he wins.

Scott Kelly is an awesome guy. Graduate of Tennessee and spent a year on the International Space Station. I hope he wins.
I've received my mail in ballot for Arizona from the DNC. Tell me again who I'm supposed to vote for?

Brutal, but incredibly well done.

brutal-savage-rekt-gif.gif

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL
I've got some spares already filled out if you need one.

Armatures , I’ll be selling mine out of the back of a trailer in different states and I don’t care who’s name you put on it . In a pay to play world , straight cash is king 👑

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
His startup company has been bleeding tax payers and has some sketchy ties to China (Kelly)
Then he will fit in perfectly in the United States Senate. Republicans need to stop trying to prop up McSally. They are backing a bad horse. Arizona voters don't like her. I'm sure it's happened before, but I can't recall anyone ever losing a Senate general election twice in three years - like she is about to do.

Brutal, but incredibly well done.

That is the most damning political campaign attack ad that I've ever seen. I don't see how anyone in South Carolina could watch that video, and want to vote for Lindsey Graham again. He is a weak, disingenuous, insincere, hypocritical, butt-kissing, two-faced fraud, who only cares about being elected. The commentary from within the ad is accurate. Lindsey Graham has no morals, no principles, no conscience and no spine. That video makes him look pathetic.

Last edited:
That is the most damning political campaign attack ad that I've ever seen. I don't see how anyone in South Carolina could watch that video, and want to vote for Lindsey Graham again. He is a weak, disingenuous, insincere, hypocritical, butt-kissing, two-faced fraud, who only cares about being elected. The commentary from within the ad is accurate. Lindsey Graham has no morals, no principles, no conscience and no spine. That video makes him look pathetic.
Damning? Lol... welcome to politics.

Reactions: 0nelilreb and 37L1

VN Store

Back