2020 U.S. Senate Races

Why did you show this? The races they care about are in Georgia and are in fact too close to call. But continue to spread misinformation! It’s worked out well for your kind lately.
No article I read was that there were 4 races too close to call...the NC and GA Senate races aren't as close as President

No article I read was that there were 4 races too close to call...the NC and GA Senate races aren't as close as President
The point is that by Georgia law, if you get less than 50%, it goes to a run off. Both races are possibly going to a run off.

This could get interesting . Toss that plastic, gin drinking, hag out .
Great thing is that AOCs group doubled to like 10...she will make another challenge...she already called Pelosi a racist last year

Both Georgia races are headed to a special election. Which will determine senate control. Gonna be the most expensive senate races in history.

Both Georgia races are headed to a special election. Which will determine senate control. Gonna be the most expensive senate races in history.
Worst case scenario for GOP is 51. They have 48 now. They will win Alaska and North Carolina. That’s gets them to 50. Purdue will win his runoff election. And I wouldn’t be shocked if crazy lady wins too.

Reactions: BP4Prez
Worst case scenario for GOP is 51. They have 48 now. They will win Alaska and North Carolina. That’s gets them to 50. Purdue will win his runoff election. And I wouldn’t be shocked if crazy lady wins too.
You also have Manchin in WV who typically doesn’t play the liberal games.

Reactions: volfanhill

I think worst case is 50 50. Pretty sure NC and AK come home for the 50. If both GA go to run off anything can happen - so glad I don't live in Ga and have to endure another couple hundred million worth of ads.

Reactions: StarRaider
I think worst case is 50 50. Pretty sure NC and AK come home for the 50. If both GA go to run off anything can happen - so glad I don't live in Ga and have to endure another couple hundred million worth of ads.
I live here. It will be hell. But Perdue isn’t losing. Crazy lady might.

Reactions: volinbham
Just realized something. Waited about 7 months for my paper tax return because they wouldn't process it cuz a covid. What's happened to the covid with these ballots? Seems kinda fissy. Guess they run them thru one a them blue lite things?

Nobody is paying attention to it, but the real drama is whether David Perdue can get to 50% and avoid a runoff. He’s about 5,000 short right now. If he gets there, the GOP is guaranteed to hold the Senate. If not, Georgia is going to have 2 Senate seats go to runoff in January with the balance of power in the Senate at stake.

Nobody is paying attention to it, but the real drama is whether David Perdue can get to 50% and avoid a runoff. He’s about 5,000 short right now. If he gets there, the GOP is guaranteed to hold the Senate. If not, Georgia is going to have 2 Senate seats go to runoff in January with the balance of power in the Senate at stake.
It would be a good time to invest in a tv station down there with the millions upon millions about to be pumped in.

I've been paying very close attention.

Keep us posted on the rules for the runoff - will they allow the same mail in and early voting options as the Nov election?

I'm sorry your airwaves will be a complete shizzshow for another 2 months

I've been paying very close attention.

Keep us posted on the rules for the runoff - will they allow the same mail in and early voting options as the Nov election?

I'm sorry your airwaves will be a complete shizzshow for another 2 months
Early voting and mail in will be available. It’s a turnout battle where nobody has to turnout.

I would imagine that centrist Rs who hate Trump would still go Perdue at least. He clearly outperformed Trump in the state.
Perdue is probably a lot safer than Loeffler. She’s not a particularly good candidate and it’s hard to land a punch on Warnock who has no record and is the Pastor of MLK’s church.

Perdue is probably a lot safer than Loeffler. She’s not a particularly good candidate and it’s hard to land a punch on Warnock who has no record and is the Pastor of MLK’s church.

Even so, I think all the Rs in that race got more votes than all the Ds. But then again, it is 2020 so anything could happen including Tony "African Soupbones" Atlas or Gordon Solie winning from write-ins

VN Store

Back