2020 U.S. Senate Races

The guy actually did pretty well receiving 33% of the vote in Dekalb county. That is surprising to say the least.

It is funny because this use to be the opposite. All the big cities would report first then the republicans would try to make it up after they got off of work.

Reactions: GSD82
I dropped off 2 duffle bags of ballots....I did my part. Going to pick up my check tomorrow or Thursday. I already got a sweet ride with the 600 stimulus money.
20210105_164745.jpg

I understand the stock market will tank tomorrow and that worms like you will be happy to take the screwing
Market is dropping fast now. Its what Luthie and his possie want... commodity cheese for all. Get up early to be sure you can get a loaf. Here it comes.

Reactions: AM64
If you legitimately believe that Abrams is smarter than Trump, you're a little too far gone.

Trump is by no means a wordsmith or perfectly-spoken, but you won't find any "news" show doing a piece on Stacy Abrams' lackluster grasp of our language because it would spell the end for the career of any journalist with the stones to mock a proud black woman.

Trump is so stupid that he thinks V.P. Pence can decide which votes to count.

VN Store

Back