2020 U.S. Senate Races

Warnock now shows a lead of close to 80,000 votes. Ossoff's lead is over 40,000. I hate to give the state of Georgia credit for anything... but they really kicked the Republican Party in the nuts with a hobnail boot this election cycle.

Warnock now shows a lead of close to 80,000 votes. Ossoff's lead is over 40,000. I hate to give the state of Georgia credit for anything... but they really kicked the Republican Party in the nuts with a hobnail boot this election cycle.
Probably a good thing. You have to hit bottom before you can go back up. This will get us there sooner.

Probably a good thing. You have to hit bottom before you can go back up. This will get us there sooner.

One good thing..this nation is pretty resiliant and massive. Need to maintain state control whenever possible as a butress and challenge any oversteps. When an underdog, you challenge and prolong in court. Hopefully Trumps appointees hold up.

Georgia turning blue is not good for Republicans. I see a lot of insults about Stacey Abrams on here... but no other Democrat is causing the Republican Party as many problems as she is right now. She gets the black vote to turn out in unprecedented numbers in the peach state.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Georgia turning blue is not good for Republicans. I see a lot of insults about Stacey Abrams on here... but no other Democrat is causing the Republican Party as many problems as she is right now. She gets the black vote to turn out in unprecedented numbers in the peach state.
I give her some credit, but in a year with mass mail in balloting, I think anybody with a pulse could've turned out the black vote.

I'm not sure why people are surprised at this. It seems most on here think Georgia has always been a red state and it hasn't. It was solid blue for over 100 years until around +/-1990. I don't recall the exact year but it was huge news that Georgia finally went Republican. It has been red since then but it hasn't always been like people think.

UT-Chattanooga Fires Assistant Coach for Calling Stacey Abrams ‘Fat,” and ‘Not Governor’

Abrams-640x480.jpg

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga has fired coach Chris Malone after posting a tweet about Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams highlighting her girth and her alleged efforts to cheat during the recent elections.

“Congratulations to the state GA and Fat Albert @staceyabrams because you have truly shown America the true works of cheating in an election, again!!!” Malone tweeted on Tuesday. “Enjoy the buffet, Big Girl! You earned it!!! Hope the money was good, still not governor!”

“Our football program has a clear set of standards. Those standards include respecting others. It is a message our players hear daily. It is a standard I will not waver on,” UTC head coach Rusty Wright said on Wednesday.

“What was posted on social media by a member of my staff is unacceptable and not any part of what I stand for or what Chattanooga Football stands for,” Wright added. “Life is bigger than football, and as leaders of young men, we have to set that example, first and foremost. With that said, effective immediately, that individual is no longer part of my staff.”

Mark Wharton, Vice-Chancellor and Director of Athletics, also issued a statement noting that Malone was fired.

UT-Chattanooga Fires Assistant Coach for Calling Stacey Abrams 'Fat," and 'Not Governor'

UT-Chattanooga Fires Assistant Coach for Calling Stacey Abrams ‘Fat,” and ‘Not Governor’

Abrams-640x480.jpg

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga has fired coach Chris Malone after posting a tweet about Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams highlighting her girth and her alleged efforts to cheat during the recent elections.

“Congratulations to the state GA and Fat Albert @staceyabrams because you have truly shown America the true works of cheating in an election, again!!!” Malone tweeted on Tuesday. “Enjoy the buffet, Big Girl! You earned it!!! Hope the money was good, still not governor!”

“Our football program has a clear set of standards. Those standards include respecting others. It is a message our players hear daily. It is a standard I will not waver on,” UTC head coach Rusty Wright said on Wednesday.

“What was posted on social media by a member of my staff is unacceptable and not any part of what I stand for or what Chattanooga Football stands for,” Wright added. “Life is bigger than football, and as leaders of young men, we have to set that example, first and foremost. With that said, effective immediately, that individual is no longer part of my staff.”

Mark Wharton, Vice-Chancellor and Director of Athletics, also issued a statement noting that Malone was fired.

UT-Chattanooga Fires Assistant Coach for Calling Stacey Abrams 'Fat," and 'Not Governor'

That's why you do it from a burner account...

Abrams-640x480.jpg

At the very least, it was immature. I would expect someone representing a University to be counseled on the importance of being tactful when using social media, but termination is extreme, unless there had been prior incidents.

At the very least, it was immature. I would expect someone representing a University to be counseled on the importance of being tactful when using social media, but termination is extreme, unless there had been prior incidents.

If he did it from a sanctioned University account, I can see firing him.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Best part is that there will be 21 Republican senate seats up for election in 2022 versus 13 Democrats. Every Republican will have today's events around their necks. Enjoy.
2 years is a long time and Portland isn’t going away. the economy is going to be **** and Covid will be over so the mail in ballot situation will be a lot more stringent. This isn’t likely to play out the way you think. It amazes me how dumb people are coming off a win. 2016 the Republicans thought the Democrats were finished. When Obama was elected the Democrats thought the Republicans would never recover. And now here you are. You just elected the worst candidate in the history of the Democratic Party with the worst possible VP. It’s like they’re trying to keep the GOP in the game. After the big losses in the house by the Democrats this election you should probably be more concerned. The midterms and rarely kind to the incumbents.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
That’s because your a beta commie
You crack me up wardrobe boy. You know they put you there for a reason.......or maybe you don't.
You've spent the rest of your life over compensating; a trait shared by almost all Trumpers with an 84+ IQ.

2 years is a long time and Portland isn’t going away. the economy is going to be **** and Covid will be over so the mail in ballot situation will be a lot more stringent. This isn’t likely to play out the way you think. It amazes me how dumb people are coming off a win. 2016 the Republicans thought the Democrats were finished. When Obama was elected the Democrats thought the Republicans would never recover. And now here you are. You just elected the worst candidate in the history of the Democratic Party with the worst possible VP. It’s like they’re trying to keep the GOP in the game. After the big losses in the house by the Democrats this election you should probably be more concerned. The midterms and rarely kind to the incumbents.
Repubs will be weighted down with the Trump albatross for years.
Hell, it even turned GA blue.

VN Store

Back