2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

Apparently Lonzo and Redick are on the trading block.

Rumor has it they are talking with GSW for Oubre, but seems like another asset would have to be included. All 3 are expiring contracts and Oubre doesn't do a whole lot for the Pels shooting problems, even if they keep him.

Ball and Redick seem like perfect additions for GSW. You get a guy who can defend quick guards. Redick off ball with Curry is nasty. Curry is so scary off ball and he's never played with a guard who can pass like Ball.

Is Tobias all ready top five NBA former Vol? Him, Ellis, Boerwinkle, King and Houston?

He is having an excellent season. I criticize Doc but he’s great (usually) at getting guys to find their role and Tobi seems to be thriving.

Well, he had him before in LAC. It's the PG role where they try to get you lots of shots off screens but also run PnR with frequency. Brown underutilized, often relegating him to set up for corner 3's. He was also one of their go-to bail out guys when the play wasn't working and the shot clock was running out.

Last edited:
No Spyda? No problem. Jingle steps up and gets 21 and 8 with just one turnover, all points came from 3's. This Jazz team is so hot right now. I'm jinxing myself because in the past few years they've run hot and cold but it feels different this time. It feels like they figured out how to make Conley and Mitchell work together, dating back to the bubble, and now they have Bogey back.

I think we have no hope against the Lakers, so if we can get the 1 seed and pray for the Clippers to knock off the Lakers, that's really our only chance to be a title contender in my mind...but we're pretty fkn good.

People are talking like the Cavs are just going to buy out Drummond and the Nets will pick him up for nothing. That takes care of their rebounding problem. Drummond + KD + Irving + Harden + Harris = 5 team USA guys, all still in their primes.

People are talking like the Cavs are just going to buy out Drummond and the Nets will pick him up for nothing. That takes care of their rebounding problem. Drummond + KD + Irving + Harden + Harris = 5 team USA guys, all still in their primes.

Why are you oddly obsessed with super teams? Lol

VN Store

Back