2022 Fall Practice #15

Calling my shot now: as long as our offensive line and running backs pass block well, Cedric Tillman will be the most productive wide receiver in the SEC this season.

The only reason that might not be true is he is so dominant that he gets doubled all the time and smart money is on hitting a different guy.

The only reason that might not be true is he is so dominant that he gets doubled all the time and smart money is on hitting a different guy.
In that case I might say “most impactful” in lieu of “most productive.” Hopefully doubling him will just open up so much space with the offense that it becomes counterproductive to do so.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
This was certainly encouraging.

The offense didn't have as much success with the backup pass-catchers, but Joe Milton III looked sharp, especially on a beautifully placed ball in Princeton Fant's hands on a fade route.
Yes, especially since it was fade route and it didn’t end up in the upper deck or the Vol Navy docking area.

Reactions: VolFanatic27
updating...

b.mckee
j.foster

r.schumpert

j.foster

p.brown

e.cain

Don’t know how we can be this banged up only 2 Weeks of practice. We need these guys ready for Pitt, not to mention FL.

Looking at you Hyatt, Calloway, Keyton and hopefully Bru. Pitt is going to make us beat them by forcing the ball to go to these guys. They will be doubling and rolling coverage on Tillman.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Calling my shot now: as long as our offensive line and running backs pass block well, Cedric Tillman will be the most productive wide receiver in the SEC this season.
Not questioning his talent ... not even one little bit. But knowing how good he is ... I am expecting team to bracket him as much as you can and make someone else beat you. Just so you know, I hope you are right. It means that we had a really good season. Just remember that against lessor teams we will be keeping the A team on the sideline a lot.
But if your prediction is true ... Cedric Tillman will be taking us to a CFP Game!

1660940427265.png

Since guessing is fun ... I yanked out my magic 8 ball and asked a few questions ... when I was shaking the ball if felt like Jumanji ... but here is what I came up with ...
  • Hyatt leads us in Receptions - 56
  • Tillman leads us in Yards - 950 , Average - 15.8 and TDs - 12
  • None of which leads the SEC in 2022
  • Going into the Georgia game we are tied with them at the top of the East ..... and .....

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
If overall this defense can make plays often enough against our offense, hopefully that translates to everyone else's

i wouldn’t be worried about this. tillman will arguably be one of the best wr’s in the country this year.
Tillman will be double coverage most of the first couple of games. That leaves Hyatt, Bru (if eligible) Keyton, Calloway Merrill wide open not to mention the backs. Good luck opposing teams trying to cover that.

Reactions: RiseToTheTop
Looking at you Hyatt, Calloway, Keyton and hopefully Bru. Pitt is going to make us beat them by forcing the ball to go to these guys. They will be doubling and rolling coverage on Tillman.
i would just tell Pitt good luck with that strategy. Get torched.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back