Rory McIlroy

B PLAYER
Brandon Wu

C PLAYER
Ben Martin

D PLAYER
Matthias Schwab

Not complaining @GVF, but this is why you wait

Sounds like complaining. You're the only one. Twice. Players have withdrawn before after the picks go up. Or maybe folks should wait and see if anyone withdraws before they pick ?? Yours next time though. Won't try to be helpful again.

Sounds like complaining. You're the only one. Twice. Players have withdrawn before after the picks go up. Or maybe folks should wait and see if anyone withdraws before they pick ?? Yours next time though. Won't try to be helpful again.

lol calm down man. I didn’t complain once, much less twice. Just tried to give you a piece of advice. The playing list on the weekend compared to the list on Monday is the most different of all. Sorry to trigger you

lol calm down man. I didn’t complain once, much less twice. Just tried to give you a piece of advice. The playing list on the weekend compared to the list on Monday is the most different of all. Sorry to trigger you

OK...You took 2 jabs. Feel better. Anytime a statement begins with "not complaining"...

Never seen you call out 95 for having to let people know to check their picks after he puts the list up. Happened twice in the last 4 tournaments. Just sayin. Sorry I stole your thunder and chipped in.

OK...You took 2 jabs. Feel better. Anytime a statement begins with "not complaining"...

Never seen you call out 95 for having to let people know to check their picks after he puts the list up. Happened twice in the last 4 tournaments. Just sayin. Sorry I stole your thunder and chipped in.

You didn’t steal my thunder. I couldn’t give two craps as long as someone does it. If you can’t take jokes, the Zone isn’t for you. Perhaps the Internet isn’t. Sorry you can’t take a piece of advice either.

You didn’t steal my thunder. I couldn’t give two craps as long as someone does it. If you can’t take jokes, the Zone isn’t for you. Perhaps the Internet isn’t. Sorry you can’t take a piece of advice either.
Didn't need the advice. Golfers withdraw all the time. Been happening all season. You just didn't offer any advice previosly until it wasn't 95 putting the list out then having to notify that people withdrew. Been here 2 years longer than you. Think I'm good.

Didn't need the advice. Golfers withdraw all the time. Been happening all season. You just didn't offer any advice previosly until it wasn't 95 putting the list out then having to notify that people withdrew. Been here 2 years longer than you. Think I'm good.
That whoosh sound is you missing my point. Hey man, do you. Apparently it’s all you’re willing to do.

Sam Burns
Ben Griffin
Akshay Bhatia
Ryan Armour

Maybe ya'll could get a couple of butcher knives and go play in the street.

Maybe ya'll could get a couple of butcher knives and go play in the street.
Maybe you can take a flying leap into a toxic dump…

and, much like the got excited comment, it’s a joke. And I aged myself with said joke that probably isn’t known by most in here.

Rory McIlroy
Webb Simpson
Patton Kizzire
Charley Hoffman

VN Store

Back