2024 Endzone's Best Ball Challenge - WM Phoenix Open

So then it's not picking the winners it's just picking other finishers?
Makes no difference where you finish.

OTOH you would expect the winner to be competitive in "best ball".
Ha, I had it explained to me a couple of months back. Gave up golf 40 years ago.

It's week 7 now. I wouldn't do that if I were you.
As historical as your early season successes have been prior to the fall, I also reserve the right to watch closely and change course to copying your picks if warranted. You had yet another top 4 finish I believe. 6 for 6 possibly. I prob had one of my best starts. My run is usually later. But I did wipe out in week 6. And I've yet to actually win a week, though I had quite a few close calls late last season.

As historical as your early season successes have been prior to the fall, I also reserve the right to watch closely and change course to copying your picks if warranted. You had yet another top 4 finish I believe. 6 for 6 possibly. I prob had one of my best starts. My run is usually later. But I did wipe out in week 6. And I've yet to actually win a week, though I had quite a few close calls late last season.

I have a T14 and a T8 where you beat me. Still have to wash that bitter taste out from those weeks.

VN Store

Back