2024 NBA Season Thread aka The Zion High Deductible Healthcare Plan

Jimmy Butler injured his MCL and won’t play in the 8th seed play-in game, and if the Heat advance to the playoffs, will probably be out for its entirety. Too bad. I always enjoy watching Butler in the playoffs.

Jimmy Butler injured his MCL and won’t play in the 8th seed play-in game, and if the Heat advance to the playoffs, will probably be out for its entirety. Too bad. I always enjoy watching Butler in the playoffs.

His steals in that game even after he was clearly hurt, were impressive. He not only knew the Bulls sets, he knew exactly the timing they ran them in.

Hield was officially credited with playing 84 games (actually played 86), tied for the 11th most in NBA history and the most in nearly 20 years.

Lucky the Bulls played pretty good in 2nd Quarter so making it a close second half is achievable or realistic.

I’m less sad because still going to be entertaining NBA Playoffs including the Knicks could realistically reach the 3rd Round or the NBA Finals.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Boston beats Miami in 4.
Orlando beats Cleveland in 6
Knicks beat 76ers in 7
Indiana beats Milwaukee in 6

OKC beats New Orleans in 5
Dallas beats Clippers in 6
Minnesota beats Phoenix in 7
Denver beats Lakers in 5

Reactions: firestorm
Stephen A Smith has high expectations for the 2nd seed Knicks to make the Eastern Conference Finals aka the third round.

The Knicks have repeatedly disappointed with underachieving despite great potential after the Ewing Era so that’s a high bar except achievable.

Knicks fans have to be very happy since they defeated the 76ers in a thrilling competitive game in Madison Square Garden.

VN Store

Back